Chapter 1

A/N I will be puting pictures of Gerard's outfits at the top because I'm not very good with descriptions, also Frank is Gerard's irl height and Gerard is Franks irl height, when Gerard wears heals he is the same height as Frank, sorry if that doesn't make much sense.

___________________________

Frank was starting to get frustrated with his photographer Amy, she was trying to make him do stupid poses.

"You know what Amy, I don't think I want you to be my photographer, I think you should pack away your things and go" Frank said with crossed arms.

"Please Frank, I need this job" she said desperately, Frank put his hand up and silenced her "the fact that you called me Frank and not Mr Iero, you can start putting your things away and get out my office" he said before walking over to his laptop.

Now Frank wasn't upset about loosing a photographer, he's had his eye on someone for a while.

Gerard Way.

Frank has looked at Gerard's website a few times and was very impressed at what he saw.

So Frank wrote out an email.

Meanwhile Gerard was editing another photo a little making sure it looked perfect, he almost fell of his chair when he got the email.

'Dear Mr Way, I was wondering if you could come by my office ASAP for a little chat as I have seen your website and I have fallen short of a photographer, please get back to me as soon as possible

Sincerely
Frank Iero'

Gerard was quick to email back saying

'Hello Mr Iero, I would be glad to come by your office, I could get there within the next hour if you're not busy, if need be I can come by whenever you're not busy

Thank you
Gerard Way'

Frank smirked and took a sip from his whiskey, Frank had seen pictures of Gerard and was very excited to see how this would work out.

*******

Gerard had pulled up to Franks building nervously and walked inside where he was faced with a gorgeous red and black reception.

"Hi I'm Gerard Way, I'm here for a meeting with Mr Iero" he said with a small smile, the receptionist looked him up and down and scoffed "I'll take you up"

When they get into the elevator, the girl looked down at Gerard's shoes "your boots are disgusting" she said making Gerard furrow his eyebrows "well I like them, I don't care if you don't"

The elevator door opened "you're probably not gonna get this job, Frank doesn't employ poor people"

When they walked into the office the girl smirked "hey Frankie" he said as he walked closer to him, Frank stepped away from her "if you continue to call me Frank or Frankie you will be fired, I am your employer so you will respectfully call me Mr Iero"

Gerard looked down at his shoes and held back a small giggle "whatever, he's here for something even though I told him you don't hire poor people, you should see the car he came in" she said rudely making Frank cross his arms.

"Jamia, you're fired"

Jamia turned around and gasped "no, no I like this job, I need this job" she said desperately "Jamia get out!"

The girl ran away as Frank turned to Gerard "I am really sorry you had to witness that, come sit down"

Gerard sat down on the chair I front of the desk "so Mr Way, I'm glad you could come here on such short notice"

Gerard smiled "thank you very much for reaching out to me, I must admit I was so excited when I read the email, also call me Gerard, I don't like getting called Mr Way" he said.

Frank chuckled "ok Gerard, I'm Frank as you read in the email, feel free to call me Frank if you want"

Gerard smiled "I'm really shocked you had emailed me but I'm really glad"

Frank nods his head "so, how would you feel about working for me and being both my professional photographer and personal photographer" he explained making Gerard nod his head in understanding "what do you mean by personal photographer though"

Frank leaned forward with his elbows on the desk "I mean let's say I'm having a day out with friends or family and I would like some really good pictures then I'd want you to come along"

Gerard grinned and nods his head slightly "so you will work whenever I need you, I will always let you know the night before and you will be payed $300 an hour"

Gerard eyes widened "300? Oh my gosh that's a lot of money"

Frank chuckled "so what do you say, how is you're camera equipment, is it good, old, new?"

Gerard gulped and looked down "I have a old camera and...that's it"

Frank nods his head "that's alright, well I have a meeting in 5 minuets, so if you could come in here tomorrow at 8:45 and we will get you some new equipment"

Gerard nods his head in understanding "come on, we can go down the elevator together" Frank said as he stood up, Gerard stood up too and they started the short walk to the elevator.

When they got in Frank looked at Gerard and chuckled "how tall are you without heels"

Gerard smiled "I think around 5'4 I'm not too sure"

"Well this is my floor, I'll see you tomorrow Gerard"