Chapter 27

The couple rushed into their room and shut the door as quick as possible.

Frank pressed Gerard against the door before kissing him roughly, Gerard arms wrapped around Franks neck instantly before Frank put his hands under Gerard's thighs and lifting him up.

Gerard's legs wrapped around Franks hips as their tongues slip and slide together sloppily.

Frank locked the door before removing Gerard from it and walking over to the bed, their lips not separating until Frank threw Gerard down onto the bed.

Gerard squealed as frank crawled over him and gripped his hips tight, pressing them against the mattress.

Gerard moaned as Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard's throat "open your mouth you little slut"

Gerard obeyed the order, Frank smirked before spitting in Gerard mouth, the younger boy moaned and swallowed "fuck, please sir, I need you so bad" Gerard whined out as he put his hands on Franks shoulders.

Frank growled before pushing Gerard's hands above his bed and pinning him down "oh yeah, how bad do you want me baby"

Gerard whined "please master, I'm so fucking horny, I need to feel you stretch me out"

Frank smirked before letting go of Gerard's hands and climbing off to the side of him "let's get these clothes off darling"

Frank took Gerard's clothes off a quick as he could and smirked down at the younger boy "oh you're so needy for your master aren't you baby"

Gerard whined "yes sir, I need you so bad"

Frank smirked as he grabbed Gerard thighs roughly and pushed them back.

Frank licked his lips before leaning down and pressing his tongue against Gerard's hole.

Gerard moaned softly as Frank teased his hole, Frank groaned as Gerard ran his fingers through the older mans hair "oh fuck sir, it feels so fucking good"

Frank pulled away and smirked "come sit on your masters face then" he said as he crawled next to Gerard.

The younger boy didn't have to be told twice as Frank pulled his hips above his head "sit" Frank demanded as he smacked Gerard's ass roughly.

Gerard lowered down onto Franks tongue and moaned as it slipped inside "oh fuck" he whimpered out of Frank held Gerard's hips in place.

Gerard bounced softly on Franks tongue moaning with every movement.

Frank moved a hand from Gerard's thigh and started to pull down his loose shorts and boxers.

Frank pumped his erection as he continues to flick his tongue around Gerard's hole.

Gerard moaned and leads forward to them take Franks erection into his mouth.

Frank couldn't stop the groan from escaping his lip as he grabbed Gerard's ass roughly, his fingers digging in hard on the flesh.

Gerard moaned and bobbed his head up and down, Frank couldn't stop the string of groans and low moans flowing past his lips.

Gerard leaned forward more, his his moving from Franks face, Frank pouts for a second before he smirked and pushed a couple of fingers inside Gerard.

"Oh fuck sir" Gerard yelled out as he pumped Franks erection, Frank moved his fingers harder and rougher into Gerard making him scream in pleasure "oh fuck yes, oh god please fuck me sir"

Frank spanked Gerard's ass before pushing him off forcefully.

Gerard quickly sat on his knees as did Frank, Gerard pulled Franks shirt over his head before laying back down.