Chapter 17

Frank pushed Gerard back onto the desk and ran his hands down Gerard's body "you're wearing too much, we gotta take these clothes off" he whispered making Gerard whine

Frank grabbed his arms and pulled him up, Gerard gasped at the sudden movement, Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "you look so good darling, you make me so horny"

Gerard giggled and pushed Franks suit jacket off "you're so hot sir, I'd let you fuck me all day long" he whispered as the jacket fell to the floor, Frank groaned "baby don't tempt me" he whispered as Gerard unbuttoned his shirt, more and more of Franks tattoos revealing, Gerard licked his lips as he got to the last button.

Once it was undone Frank pulled Gerard's hoodie over his head and throws it across the room "these boots need to come off" he said as he crouched down and pressed kissed to Gerard's knee and shins, Frank took off each boot before standing back up "you my darling are fucking beautiful" Frank whispered before he wrapped his hand around Gerard's throat "I'm gonna fuck you senseless"

Gerard gulped "p-please sir"

Frank groaned and moved his hands to Gerard's hips "what do you want me to do baby"

Gerard whined and held onto Franks biceps "fuck me master, please sir"

Frank groaned and smashed his lips against Gerard's, Gerard moaned and took Franks shirt off, both of them groaned and Gerard stood up so Frank could take his skirt and panties off.

Once they were off Gerard pushed Frank onto his chair and got onto his knees, he looked at Frank through his eyelashes as he unzipped his pants and pulled his erection out.

"Baby" Frank gasped out as Gerard sucked on his tip softly "ah shit" he whispered as he caressed Gerard's cheek, Gerard took half of Franks erection into his mouth and wrapped his hand around the rest of the base "oh shit baby, you're doing so good"

Gerard pulled away and climbed onto his lap "do I make you feel good master"

Frank grunts "shit baby, yeah you make me feel so good" he groaned out as Gerard lowered himself down onto Franks erection.

Frank moaned lowly as the younger bounced up and down slowly, Frank held Gerard hips and groaned.

"Wait" Frank whispered to himself "I'm meant to be in charge here" he said louder before he stood up, his hands under Gerard's ass as he laid him back on the desk "tried to sneak that one past me huh, you little fucking whore, you need to be punished"

Gerard bites his lip "w-what are you gonna do to me" he whispered making Franks smirk "I'm gonna fuck you senseless, you're be begging me to stop you're gonna be so over stimulated"

Gerard whined "please master, make me pay for being a bad boy"

Frank turned Gerard around so he laid in his stomach "be a good boy, take your masters big cock"

Frank pushed in slowly with a groan "fuck" he whispered out as he pushed all the way in, Gerard gripped the edge of Franks desk and whined "please master, punish me"

Frank groaned and thrusts in and out slowly, Gerard gasps and bites his lip, Frank growled and spanked Gerard's ass "stop biting that lip baby, you'll make your master real mad"

Gerard looked Frank dead in the eyes and bites his lip yet again, Frank growled and pulled out before turning Gerard around "you filthy whore" he growled as he pulled Gerard up forcefully.

"You're such a bad boy, you better obey me" Frank whispered as he wrapped his hand around Gerard's throat.

Gerard nods his head "yes sir"

Frank slipped himself back into Gerard, the younger boy wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "give it to me master"

Frank moaned lowly and started thrusting in and out roughly "oh I'll fucking give it to you"

Frank started pounding into Gerard with no mercy "ah fuck, I'm gonna cum, please let me cum"

Frank pumped Gerard's erection "cum for me, cum like the little whore you are"

Gerard moaned loudly as he came all over Franks hand, Frank soon came deep inside Gerard with a loud groan.

Frank pulled out slowly and gasped, he pulled his pants up and leaned back in "gimme a kiss baby"

Gerard whined and pressed his lips to Franks, cum leaked out onto the desk, Frank hummed softly and pulled away.

"I love you Frankie"