Chapter 9: Sheldon feels emotions

Comenzar desde el principio

He got the confidence to call her but she beat him to it. She still looked sad and her eyes were a little red from the crying,Sheldon assumed. He carried on with his speech about relationships until he proposed to her. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face.

"Sheldon,I think I need to take some time and rethink our situation."Amy said cutting him off.

No,No,No. How could she do this. How could they both want very different things. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her but she didn't want to spend another second of hers with him.

"Oh" and "Okay" was all he managed to get out. He could hear his voice crack but tried covering it. She ended the call immediately and he just sat there. He looked at his Gollum figurine on the table and spoke to it like it was a person. He was becoming crazy. He took the ring out of the draw and just looked at it.

He never understood marriage or the use of rings to simbiloise marriage. The diamond shone a little and all he could think was that she would look beautiful with this ring. He has been waiting months to propose and he wanted it to be perfect. The only person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with was her. He couldn't see it any other way.

A weird feeling was now arising in his chest. He wasn't familiar with it to be honest and he was worried it could be a heart attack or something but it didn't really feel like one. It just felt empty like something being ripped out of his chest.

He walked around the room and paced back and forth. What was he going to do without her? How was he supposed to live now ? He didn't know what to do and that made him freak out more. He was hurt and tears were falling down his cheeks now. He quickly wiped it and dismissed his feelings. Should he call Leonard? Or Penny?

No he didn't want to disturb either one of them on their wedding they . They put up with his difficulties all the time the least he can do is give them a day of peace. He felt hurt that a woman could hurt him like that. Did they carry that power all along ? Was Penny capable of hurting Leonard like that ?

Oh no,what if she did hurt him like that ? it would be all his fault for not warning his friend. He sat on the couch and tried to call Leonard but thought he was being ridiculous and decided against it. Penny wouldn't hurt Leonard. She loved him.

That was what Amy also said. She said she loved him even a few minutes before she ripped his heart out so was Penny capable of it to. Was Penny lying to Leonard like Amy was lying to him. He got on the phone and gave Leonard a ring. He was protecting his friend.

Leonard was telling Sheldon that he was being dramatic like always. He didn't believe Sheldon but he still listened to him. Sheldon never went crying to people about his feelings but with Leonard he was a bit more open to him. Leonard was sad to hear about Amy and Sheldon. He could hear Penny was on the phone with Amy now.

He was mad at her but he also missed her. He never felt this way before and he didn't like the feeling at all. He realised after a while he was being selfish again so he let Leonard and Penny get married without him ruining it.

He tried to get some more sleep in his own bed but all he could think about was her. He realised he was still in his clothes but didn't quite care which was a weird feeling for him.How could he have been so foolish? Why did he think he was capable of love ? Who was he kidding. Like everyone says,he is a robot that can't detect emotions and is selfish so how could he think dating would be different. He should of just kept on with his work and ignored her. He shouldn't have met her or become attracted to her.

He thought it was different. He thought maybe he could love someone and he was capable of being with someone despite his,what everyone would call it his 'quirks'. He was hurt and tired. He kept hoping this was one of the nightmares he kept having but it was real. Amy leaving him for someone better was real.