Chapter 4: All you see is red

This was good. She needed this,a girls day. She could listen to Penny talking all day if it made the voices in her head quite for a little while. She hated that Penny and Leonard were going through problems already. Was this how happily ever after had to be ? Why did pain have to come with love ? What was she thinking when she decided to fall in love?

She felt so stupid,Penny and Leonard always fought but it was worth it when they made up because they really loved each other. A fool could see it .You could see the way Leonard looked at her like she was his whole world and more. She wondered if Sheldon ever looked at her like that or thought that and her heart began to ache again. She quickly dismissed her thoughts once again wondering how she let the thoughts get this far.

Once they spoke about Leonard for a little while,Bernadette was acting all nervous and Amy wondered why but she decided to ignore it. Bernadette quickly changed the topic back to Sheldon and the room went quite all of a sudden. Penny said she was sorry to hear what happened once more and said that he looked quite upset when he came in earlier.

"He came here earlier on ? "Amy asked curious on why.

"yeah,he brought tea once he heard about Leonard and me. He tried to cheer himself and me up I guess but I just made him more upset." Penny said casually and delicately like Amy hearing that Sheldon was sad was gonna break her and they were right to think it but she covered it up like nothing affected her.

She was proud of him though. She knew he was close with Penny like he was with Leonard but he tried to help. He knew she would be upset by hearing what happened and he knew it without someone telling him. Her heart melted for him. He also seeked comfort from someone else besides himself even if it was Penny it counted for something but a little part of her wished that he came to her,about their own breakup ,how ridiculous she sounded in her head right now .

"How did you upset him ?"eventually Bernadette asked realising that Amy wasn't going to ask her.

"Ugh,I said to much by accident and kind of mentioned that Amy spoke to me before she broke up with him."she said like he was overreacting like he always did.

Amy understood why he got upset,he had every right to but he was being a bit dramatic. Of course she spoke to Penny about it . She was her best friend and she told her everything.

"Amy ? You okay? You haven't spoken in quite a while. This to sensitive of a topic for you right now ? "Penny said trying to snap Amy out of her thoughts. Amy looked surprised and just shook her head.

"No sorry ,it's just my thoughts are all over the place right now and I'm so confused." Amy said honestly like she could trust them and it made her feel better to just unbottle her feelings a little bit. She just blurted out how she had been feeling,she cried and just let it all out .

She felt better once it was all out on the table now but she felt a little vulnerable now that her friends knew all her feelings. They both just gave her a big hug then they finished their glass of wine and brownies. She felt alot better and was proud she decided to come after all.

She eventually left along with Bernie once Leonard came in as Sheldon kicked him out to do his 'Fun with Flags'. She looked at the time and she couldn't believe it was almost 2 in the afternoon

Once she arrived into the apartment,she wondered whether she should watch it and maybe she can see how Sheldon is doing. She shook her head and said no it would make it worse for her. She thought this was best right now.

She then heard a notification go off on her laptop and thought it was maybe work. She went to make her tea and something small to eat ,she got to her laptop then put it on the coffee table to finish the task immediately from work.