46-Stop Bothering Others {Stella}

Start from the beginning

He is close to his sixty. He is a white man with brown eyes. He is tall and had some beards on his face.

I shook hands with him and said with a low voice "My name is Stella. I am Roya's friend."

"Glad to meet you. You are only Roya's friend?" He raises his brow and looks at Aaron.

Aaron shook his head and smiled at him "I like her uncle. And I proposed to her a few days ago!" Aaron takes me to his embrace.

He didn't smile back and said "Your new girlfriend?"

I heard a coughing sound from behind and there Mrs. Robin was coughing in her husband's statement.

Aaron smirk at him and said "My future baby's mother."

My cheek becomes red. How easily he said that.

This time Mr. Robin smirk at him and said "Glad to know. You are also planning to settle down. Do invite your parents to your wedding! Don't forget as my son did!"

Is it a joke?

Everyone laughed at this but I didn't.

After that, I was so worried about where is Roya?
But none know the answer.

Aaron starts his car to drop me home but instead he took me to his place. I was really scared, never knew in my whole life I can be that much pussycat. Even the murder can be less tense but in here. I am so guilty, can't even look at Aaron's face.

We did not talk with each other that night. We did sleep in one room but he did not bother to talk to me at once and I, ego, self-respect, I didn’t talk either.

The next morning, I was calling all of my friends. But they said the same after university we lost contact.

I didn't call Nick since I know Aaron doesn't like talking to him. Still insecure that I can leave him. He doesn't believe me, and said I am a girl with zero brains! What the fuck!! But I was the reason behind this whole drama, so I stay quiet. Is not he fell in love with my foolishness?

I was like a  madwoman calling the whole universe. I even call some cops to case a file but they said, it is not possible.

I call ROYA 'S father also but he doesn't know and he is also coming back to us. No one has any clues about where can she goes.

I call Liam (Roya's brother)
He directly said he doesn't know and cut the call. This little boy should be punished for cutting my calls. I will tell Roya that her so call innocent brother is not innocent. If we find her soon. he is not only studying in Canada but also became a slut. I should have told her this before but that boy tries to keep it secret and give me so much money...

When I was cursing Liam for that, Aaron entered the room.

He looks at me and said, "will you please bothering others!"

I replied"Aaron please, Roya is missing, you are telling me to stop searching for her. I can not. She is my best friend. And these things happen between them because of me. I have to do something. I have to tell her the truth also. that I create this havoc on their life without any reason"

Aaron laughed at my statement," so you agree that you did all this"

I stutter" it was a mistake. I never expect that will happen"

Aaron said with an angry voice"  so you do realize,  you are the reason behind all this .your the reason why my friend is in hospital and having a panic attack every hour.  "

"I will make everything right. Just I have to find Roya that is all "I tried to make things clear.

" will you stop for once? What is your problem! Let them live their life. You are not going to interfere in this never .not now or later. you understood that! I also agree with this because I love you, and became blind to ignore the conscience. I should have never agreed on this madness .you are solely responsible for that, I try to convince you too but because of your condition, I stay quiet. Now it is your time to be quiet."

I try to argue with that.

He ordered me "End of the conversation. I will tell you again "

Okay, he is now too harsh on me. I never see him angry. It is kind of hot and cold.

I also think about the matter.it is my fault. I promise myself. I will never poke my nose in their matters ever.

But who knows, I can break my promises, I don't believe myself for that.

••••••
A/n : hey guys .i know long time .i was stuck in my sisters place and the lockdown started on our country .i know this chapter sucks and not good enough.But I think this chapter is also important .i want to thanks to my followers who always supported me.
Bhoot777777 Samravis
And on booknet I got a msg from editor .i was so over excited to share with you.

i was so over excited to share with you