𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

ابدأ من البداية

"They know what it's like to have no one." Alaska spoke as she rolled on her side to look at him better, "I'm really glad you're here."

Robby grinned as he rolled to look at her with a grin, "Yeah?"

Alaska nodded her head as Cedric jumped up in the bed, "I think we need to have a plan."

"A plan? For what?" Robby asked her with a frown of his eyebrows. Alaska sat up quickly as he did the same after with wide eyes.

"We need to get rid of Trey."

Sam LaRusso never in her life expected to see Demetri Nolastname and Alaska Lee yelling Love Story by Taylor Swift at the top of their lungs in her living room.

"HE KNEELED TO THE GROUND AND PULLED OUT A RING AND SAID MARRY ME JULIET, YOULL NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE! I LOVE YOU AND THATS ALL I REALLY KNOW!" Alaska and Demetri shouted at the top of their lungs as the pair jumped around the living room with the mics in hand, "TALK TO YOUR DAD, GO PICK OUT A WHITE DRESS, ITS A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES!"

"Oh my shit." Nathanial spoke in disbelief as the pair fell on the floor, "My ears are bleeding!"

"Holy shit, Meat!" Alaska said as she slapped Demetri on his chest, "That was the hardest song we'd ever karaoked to."

"How many times have you two done this?" Sam asked as Chris brought two waters toward the sweaty and out of breath duo.

"Um.." Alaska trailed off as she counted on her fingers, "To just this song or in general?"

Sam slapped her forehead as she pulled Alaska up and helped her on the couch while Chris did the same to Demetri. A weird silence took over the group, Alaskas heavy breathing being the only thing heard along with the faint christmas music. Demetri adjusted the way he sat, "Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be ho-ho-horrible."

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents gonna be out for the night." Chris agreed with a nod of his head. Alaska smacked Nathaniel in the face and stole some of his popcorn, "So why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"Last time a rager was thrown Alaska gave a huge ass hickey to someone." Nathanial said as he eyed the older girl who stood up and changed the christmas music, "I'm next!"

"You're ten!" she said in disbelief over her shoulder.

"I'm fourteen!" he yelled back at her.

"There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes." Sam said as Alaska put a arm around her and gulped her water.

"Maybe I should entertain them with my dance moves?" Alaska questioned as she let Sam go, "A five, six, seven, eight!"

"Alaska, please-" Demetri began to beg as Alaska ignored him, throwing her body around in a completely unnatural way and resembled the blow up man.

"Oh my god, make it stop." Chris shook his head in disbelief at the sight of the girl.

"Can we at least put on a christmas special?" Demetri asked as he looked away from Alaska, who hadn't stopped her moves, "I'm that bored."

The doorbell rung as Sam sighed in relief, "It's here."

Alaska chugged her water as she finished her moves, "Tell me I could be on Dancing With The Stars."

The three boys went silent infront of her. When Sam opened the door Miguel, Mitch, Bert, and a few others from Eagle Fang walked in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mitch demanded quickly, "This isn't a keg party."

"It worked, mother fuckers!" Alaska cheered as she wrapped a arm around Sam and Miguel, "Mom, Dad, and cool aunt Alaska coming into clutch."

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri asked in disbelief as he stared at the three.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the biggest threat now. To all of us." Sam spoke as she looked at Miguel and Alaska who stood side by side.

"I think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces." Miguel nodded in agreement, "Two dojo's are stronger then one."

"They're right. This petty bullshit needs to be out the window, we have much bigger problems then a boyfriend break up." Alaska said as she nodded between Chris and Mitch, "Ass Face, you and Dick Nose can work it out, can't you?"

"Why? You can't work it out with Hawk." Ass Face spoke knowingly.

"That's because I chose Demetri." Alaska said quickly, "If he was here and wanted to help, i'd put our drama between the break up aside and work together at least. But if you haven't noticed, he's still sucking off Cobra Kai."

"Alaska, cool it with the analogy's." Demetri begged.

"I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel spoke up.

"Yeah, like break Demetris arm." Chris glared over at Mitch.

"You guys started that fight!"

"After you almost got me fired!"

"God, I hate your stupid face so much." Bert glared at Nathanial, "And what you say about my mom!"

"Raised him right." Alaska smirked as she hit Sam in the arm.

"If you died, I wouldn't even attend your funeral." Nathanial glared as he took a step closer to Bert.

"This isn't gonna work." Miguel said in a panic toward Sam.

"It has to." the LaRusso girl spoke back.

"Just give them a second." Alaska said with a nod, "They'll work it out."

"Alone we're nothing, but if we work together, we have a shot!" Sam spoke up toward the four boys, "If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another."

kylie speaks

if i become a parent
and i'm not as
caring as zane and
gina, i don't want it.

y'all i'm so excited for
the next episode i can't
even breath.

y'all i'm so excited forthe next episode i can't even breath