Chapter 26: The Sirens' Doom

En başından başla

I aimed my guns at the battleship and my they went *Click*... "Oh, right... I don't have ammo!"

The battleship was focused on me while the other two were now focused on Javelin and the other girls.

I started moving towards the battleship and when I got 200 meters away from it, my mortars started firing.

*BOOM*

The shells did 79K damage.

Ship: Enemy severely damaged!

The enemy, somehow didn't get destroyed.

I started accelerating towards the enemy and tried to turn.... having forgotten that my rudder was jammed...

Valkyrie: "Fuck!"

I then tried to slow down, but apparently my brakes weren't as good as I thought they were.... and.... I kind of performed an accedental ram.

I got a "Destroyed" ribbon and my health fell down to 1 HP, but it started healing at a rate of 1,800 HP/s and it lasted for 3 seconds (5,400 HP regenerated).

"I guess that was my skill..... Why didn't it activate earlier?"

Ship: Enemy super heavy battleship sunk!

"Didn't really help that it was a super heavy battleship... it still sank..."

The other girls were taking care of the destroyer.

The cruiser was now focused on me again...

Valkyrie: Really? Why is everything attacking me?

Ship: Rudder repaired!

I started moving towards the cruiser.

It fired and I steered to the side, getting missed by the its shells. I crossed the 200 meter mark and my mortars fired at the enemy. The mortar shells flew in a big arc and fell down on the enemy, dealing 73K DMG.

Ship: Enemy cruiser blown up!

And then the destroyer finally also blew up and I went over to the other girls.

Valkyrie: It took you so long to destroy the destroyer...

Javelin: We aren't as powerful as you, you know... we're just destroyers.

Valkyrie: And somehow, you didn't get destroyed...

Shigure: Destroyers aren't called that because they get destroyed!

Valkyrie: Whatever....

Yukikaze: Where were you the whole time?

Valkyrie: I ran out of ammo, I saw Uziki getting sunk, my mortars then got stuck and I died. Then I was waiting at my docks until the pain disappeared...

Yukikaze: So, that's where you've- *Cuts herself off*

Valkyrie: ... ???

Yukikaze: Did you just say-?

Ship: We've lost an allied cruiser!

Valkyrie: So these weren't the last ones?

Ship: Our team is taking the lead!

Valkyrie: Nice.... I don't think we need to do anything...

Javelin: Let's just relax now... the others can handle it...

Ship: An allied battleship has been sunk...

Javelin: Or... let's help them anyway...

Valkyrie: Yeah... the other shipgirls might die without my epic firepower...