Part I: To Appease The Gods

Start from the beginning

Lyssa, the goddess of rage, wrath and revenge folded her arms and smirked. "This little fiasco of power will determine if you will be able to kill Kratos or not. If you arent worthy and your skills arent as good as we hope they are, you might as well give up on vengeance against your father. Weakness will get you killed, and you'll just be another victim that the Ghost of Sparta murders." I sighed and wrapped my bandages.

"I Understand, Lady Lyssa. I wont let you down," I replied, feeling all the pressure on me.

"Good because your life depends on it," she said, straightening the wolf head she had on her head.

I watched as everyone sat down and Hecate stood in front of me. "You will engage in many tests and tasks, ones that will test your mental state, strength, and stamina. Then, you will face off with a test that includes being just as a god or goddess should be," she said as Artemis handed me my single blade, Blade of Artemis. Messing with my hair and then swirling the blade around in between my fingers. I heard a bit of "Oohs" and "Ahhhs" from the crowd but this is where things started to really kick off. Grabbing my shield I stood I front of Hecate.

Hecate sighed softly and looked at everyone. "Sozime, let's test your strength, my dear. I will teleport you to another place, one where there is a monster waiting on you. Kill it. We will all being seeing you using Mothers astral projection," she says as Asteria creates a rectangular window of some sorts that I can see an island through.

"Are you ready?" Hecate questioned.

"My dear child, please be safe. Do not hurt yourself," Eleos said softly. I almost forgot how peaceful she was, and disliked anything having to do with war and fighting.

"Let's do this," I said, placing on the headpiece with a sacred jewel dangling from the center of it and into my forehead. The jewel itself was imbued with spells from Hecate herself and the gem was so beautiful:

 The jewel itself was imbued with spells from Hecate herself and the gem was so beautiful:

I gripped my blade and smiled. "Ready to appease you all," I said racing through the screen. I opened my eyes and I was in the air, falling down towards an island. It was large and looked as if nobody was here. Not humans or gods anyway. Unsheathing my shield I held it in front of me as I hit the ground, rolling over into an offensive position.

"A monster? Here? This island is so beautiful though," I mumbled to myself, gazing at the beautiful life here. I looked at the way the terrain looked and a man was nearby, chopping down a tree with an iron axe.

"Excuse me," I said, placing my blade in its sheath on my back, "where in Hera's name am I?"

"You shouldn't have came here," he replied, seemingly in a hurry, "but, you're in the wilds near Athens. The city of Athena."

"Why not? Is something going on?"

"Its something a woman like yourself shouldn't be concerned with," he said, trying to sound genuine at most. "The minotaur that escaped that labyrinth has been on a rampage for quite some time. He roams the fields in search of blood."