Chapter 12

The moment they got back to the hotel Kyuhyun set Lauren on the bed and got on top of her, she smirked and pushed him off, "Someone's a bit eager." 

        "I waited 3 years." He snarled. 

        "Well, you'll have to wait a bit longer won't you? I'm taking a shower." she walked off into the bathroom, leaving a frustrated Kyuhyun on the bed. 

        Suddenly, he had an idea, "Need some help in there?" he called. 

        "No!" she called back, annoyed. 

        He got out of his clothes and went into the bathroom, he opened the shower curtain to find Lauren lying in the bathtub, "Kyu!" she yelped. 

        "I thought you might need some help anyway." he said, sliding into the tub beside her. 

        "Kyu!" she protested as he put an arm around her shoulders. 

        "What?" he laughed. 

        She didn't reply, instead she splashed water on him, "Hey!" he laughed as he splashed back. After some more splashing, he said, "Enough of that, lets get ourselves dried. He picked her up and dried her before taking straight to the bed. 

        He kissed her passionately and then said, "This is gonna hurt, okay?" 

        "Don't act like I've never had sex before." she pouted. 

        "WITH WHO?" Kyuhyun demanded, "Donghae right? He was your ex boyfriend? I'm so killing him!" 

        "Not telling." she smirked, she put one hand on his length and tickled it, he moaned, "Ohmygods just-" she stoked it and he moaned again before he could finish his sentence, she kissed his tip and he groaned, "Don't tease-" 

        "Okay." she grinned, "I am going to stop here until you get out a condom, because we're not doing anything without one. I don't want to get pregnant yet." 

        He growled and quickly looked around his room for one, "I don't have one!" he wailed. 

        "You came unprepared, didn't you?" she laughed, "Here- I brought some." 

        "Why did you have them?" Kyuhyun demanded. 

        Lauren realized that he still did not know about Lay, "Oh, um- Sungmin and Yesung's." she lied. 

        ***

        "What am I gonna do once my dad finds out I'm gone tomorrow morning?" Lauren whispered. 

        "Well, I happen to know that their is a flight back to Korea at 6 am." 

        "You want me to go back to Korea with you?" she asked, suprised. 

        "If you want to." he said. 

        "I- Sungmin- Well, I doubt it will matter since they'll probably just follow me anyway." she said, "Okay." 

        "Then go to sleep baby." he said, smiling softly, "I'll make reservations." 

        "But what about my stuff?" she asked. 

        "Can Sungmin send it to you? Or if he'll follow you as you said then he can just bring it to you. Meanwhile, I'll take you shopping." he twirled her hair around his finger. 

        "I love you." she said, closing her eyes as he continued to play with her hair. 

        "I love you more." he panted, still exhausted. 

        ***

        Her hair on his chest tickled him as he woke up, he looked at the time, they should leave for the airport now, Kyuhyun shook her gently, "Babe?" 

        She groaned and muttered something about how dare he wake her up. 

        "Tired?" he asked, "Cmon, we have to go if we're gonna catch that flight back to Korea." 

        "Sore." she muttered. 

        He grinned and kissed her playfully, "Come on." 

        "Close your eyes." she commanded. 

        "Oh cmon don't be like that." He said as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, "Can I choose your outfit for you?" 

        "Can I go back to sleep?" 

        "Nope, here, I like this outfit." he said, "You brought like 3 right? And some pajama's, not sure why you brought them, it's not like your gonna need them anyway..." 

        "Shut up you perv." she said, throwing his boxers at him. 

        He laughed and put his arms around her, the moment he reached her lips he pushed her back onto the bed, "I thought you said we have to go!" she laughed, "Cmon, get dressed." 

        While he got dressed, she called Sungmin, “Min?”

                “Why are you calling?” her brother said grouchily.

                “Min, I’m-I’m going back to Korea with Kyu.”

                That got his attention, “WHAT?”

                “Yea, he has tickets and…can you come back too?” she sounded hopeful, “Not now…but…cover for me?”

                “Yea, I-I’m gonna miss you-“

                “Me too, Sungmin oppa, saranghae.” She fought the tears off her face, “Tell mom I love her, tell Yesung I love him, and tell dad…tell dad I love him too.”

                “Saranghae.” Sungmin whispered before hanging up.

                Kyuhyun stared at the young girl with tears pouring down her cheeks, what he was doing-was it right? He pulled her head into his chest, her tears wet his sweater and he kissed the top of her head, “Baby, you’ll see them again, I-I promise.”

                “I know. Let’s go.” She got up, Kyuhyun felt miserable, he didn’t deserve her, how could he just do this? But it was too late. Together, the young couple went to the airport. 

        ***

        Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

        "Whats wrong with you?" Lauren asked annoyed, then her eyes widened in realization, "Kyu..." 

        "Its fine." he gritted his teeth, "Like you said, I can wait a bit longer." 

        Lauren looked around them to make sure everyone was asleep before softly stroking the bulge in his pants, he moaned and she immediately took her hand away, "Naughty," she scolded, "You'll wake everyone up." 

        It was all he could do not to drag her into the bathroom of the plane right then and there. 

------------------------------------

A/N 

running away back to korea :3 what do u think chagmins reaction will be? protective dad xD anyway double update yay.