Chapter 9

Lauren woke up wondering why she was sleeping with Ryeowook naked. And then it came crashing back to her. Just then, he woke up, "Mmm what happened? What? Oh." 

        "Distraction." Lauren grinned, "I have to say, you were a good distraction." 

        "And you were a good distraction too." 

        "I thought you were gay." 

        "I'm both gay and straight." 

        "That doesn't make sense." 

        "Of course it does, I'm attracted to both men and women, what's so complicated?" 

        "You." she muttered. Neither of them really knew what to say next, so were they now dating or not? 

        "Umm." Ryeowook said. 

        "Ummm." Lauren replied. 

        "Lets see how things work out with Sungmin and Kyuhyun and then decide." Ryeowook suggested, "But now I believe Donghae 100%." 

        "About what?" 

        "About you being hot." 

        Lauren threw his boxers at him, "Get dressed you worthless thing." 

        Ryeowook grinned and pulled on his clothes, "Alright, so what am I supposed to do to break Sungmin and Yesung up?" 

        "Don't break them up! Yesung is actually one of the few people I like. I know this guy though, Kibum, really cute, I'll introduce you guys later." 

        "I hate you." 

        "I swear he's a lot cuter than Sungmin." 

        "Liar." 

        "Oh fine! Then help me with Kyu first!" 

        "I thought you said you're trying to hold yourself back from him last night?" Ryeowook questioned. 

        "Yea, but I changed my mind and I need you to help me punish him before I take him back." 

        "Punish him by doing what?" 

        "Make him jealous, pretend to be my boyfriend for a day, kay?"

        "I don't see what we're going to accomplish." Ryeowook complained, "You know what, I change my mind, I'd rather meet this Kibum guy." 

        "Too late for that now. And what we're going to accomplish is revenge, for what he did." 

        "Okay then." Ryeowook said in a bright, cute voice, "Get of bed babe we're going out." 

        "Don't act fake." 

        "Then how am I supposed to act like your boyfriend!" 

        "Just act like you did last night!" 

        "What? Pull your clothes off in the middle of the street? Yea that'll work." 

        "Just- ahh Kim Ryeowook you bastard." 

        "I love you too."

        "I didn't say I love you." 

        "Yes but I happen to know that whenever you call me a bastard you do it out of affection." 

        "I hate you." 

        "Thats also out of affection." Ryeowook grinned.         

        "I don't even know why I slept with you last night." 

        "Just because you were horny I guess?" 

        "Well if things don't work out for me with Kyu-" 

        "I thought you said you're just making him jealous to punish him." Ryeowook interrupted. 

        "Making him jealous so that- ugh you won't get it." 

        "Its not revenge! You're just wanting to make him jealous so he can-" 

        "Shut up." 

        "I was SAYING. If things don't work out with me and Kyu you're my second choice." 

       Ryeowook whistled, "You know what? None of what you said makes sense at all. You keep changing what you're saying and you're feelings. YOU'RE the complicated one." 

        ***

        "Want some ice cream?" Ryeowook grabbed her hand and pulled over to the ice cream sstand, "Two chocolates please." He payed and got them a small table there, "For how long do I have to do this? I'm running out of money." 

        "Just shut up and go along with it." Lauren stepped on his foot. 

        "All of my money spent on you just to get Kyuhyun jealous?" Just as he finished speaking a familiar man walked up to them, growling in frustration, Ryeowook said, "Well, isn't it a small world." 

        "Come here-" Kyuhyun grabbed Lauren and pulled her to a quiet place near an abondoned building, Ryeowook decided not to follow, though he knew that if Donghae found out he'd get mad.

        "What are you doing?" Kyuhyun hissed, pushing her against the wall, "You got a new boyfriend? How can you do this? After I spend 3 years looking for you?" He saw the look on her face, "Don't act like I don't have the right to do this! I do! 3 years Lauren! 3 years! And I am not going to give up because of some pretty boy!" 

        "Ryeowook is not a pretty boy." She snapped, "And I can do this, why can't I? You refused me didn't you? So why can't I get a new boyfriend?" 

        Kyuhyun snarled and pressed his lips to hers in reply, he wrapped his arms around her. She tried to move away, she seemed to be confused of whether she should kiss him back or not, about whether she should forgive him for what he did or not. But he refused to let go, and she kissed him back, she reached her hand up to brush his hair out of his eyes. 

        Ryeowook, who was watching from a distance away, smirked. Sometimes Lauren hated Kyuhyun, and sometimes she wanted him so badly. But he felt smug about watching this, because he knew she didn't want him to see her give herself up to Kyuhyun. 

        "I love you." Kyuhyun said as he pulled away. 

        "I-I-" 

        "Come with me." he muttered, putting his arms around her waist and pulling her close, "Stay with me tonight." 

        "But Ryeowoo-" 

        "Its already afternoon, he can go back to your house and sleep. But you-please come with me." 

        "If I did that wouldn't I be giving in too easily?" she asked. 

        "No matter what you decide, I'll still love you." he told her. 

        She took his hand, "I'm going with you." she wasn't going to deny her true feelings any longer. 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N 

and this chapter is a complete mess because I have hurry and go write like 5 essays and i just had a really hard time at skl so yea :(