Chapter 8

(3 Years after the Lee family moved to England)

        "Sungmin!" Lauren said, walking into his room, "I'm going to pick Ryeowook up at the airport now! Okay?" 

        "Yea," Sungmin said, not sounding like he cared, "Go on, I have to meet with Yesung in a bit." 

        "Yah! Ever since you got a boyfriend you never pay attention to anything else!" she teased, but she was secretly worried about how Ryeowook would react to Yesung, "Well, I'm going now, bye." and Tao drove her to the airport. 

        Lauren decided to sit down in Starbucks while waiting for Ryeowook's plane to land, she checked her phone and looked up just in time to see two people walking towards her, looking very close. Kyuhyun and Seohyun. 

        She started to feel sick, she swung her bag onto her shoulder and started to walk out of the shop, but Kyuhyun grabbed her arm, "Lauren-" he started. 

        She yanked her arm away, "Don't touch me." and she ran off.

        ***

        There she was, sitting there in black leather leggings and a clean, white shirt. Her straightened hair fell over one side of her face, covering it so he could not see. She looked up. 

        Kyuhyun felt his heart skip a beat, here she was, finally, after 3 years of searching. He grabbed her arm, about to hug her, "Lauren-" 

        Instead she yanked her arm away and ran off, "Don't touch me." 

        He was about to run after her, but Seohyun held his arm, "She's shocked, give her some time." she instructed. 

        "I'm going to follow her." he didn't want her to get out of his sight. 

        "Don't go up to her yet." Seohyun advised, "I don't think she's emotionally ready." 

        "Kay." and together they followed Lauren from a safe distance away. 

      "Ryeowook!" Lauren laughed as Ryeowook picked her up and swung her around, Kyuhyun snarled in frustration. Ryeowook gave her a light kiss on her cheek, "Miss me?" 

        "Of course!" she said, burying her head into his chest, "So much." 

        "Aww, we miss you too. Donghae and Eunhyuk say hi." 

        "Aww. Those dorks." 

        "Hey can I have some of your frappe?" Ryeowook grabbed the cup and started drinking. 

        "Hey give it back!" and they began fighting over the drink. 

        An old lady they walked past smiled, "Such a nice couple." she smiled. 

        Lauren smiled in return, "Thank you ma'am." once the old woman walked past her, she giggled, "People still mistake us for a couple."

        Kyuhyun, who had heard what the lady said, walked up to her angrily, "Excuse me, but that wasn't her boyfriend." 

        "Oh?" The old lady raised her eyebrows sarcastically, not believing him.

        "Yes. I'M her boyfriend." 

        "Of course you are." the woman snorted. 

      "I'm sorry ma'am my friend isn't feeling well today." Seohyun dragged him away, "Stop it, will you?" 

        Kyuhyun groaned, "But I want Lauren and I'm hard." 

       Seohyun sighed, "You always want her and you're always hard, from what you're always saying, which I don't need to know by the way."