Chapter 80

Start from the beginning

"What like an entertainer?" She questioned with a weak chuckle, and Daeun could imagine her running her fingers through her auburn hair out of genuine curiosity or maybe even frustration.

"Yeah… something like that."

After that, Joohyun had mumbled something about Lee Sooman being a piece of shit and how he wasn't letting Red Velvet having a comeback despite it being so long since their last one. Daeun listened intently, laughing most of the time.

"Well I just got to school, yay." Daeun grumbled sarcastically, walking through the school gates while Joohyun giggled from the other side. "I'll call you once I arrive Joo, go sleep."

"You better call me cuz." And with that, the line goes dead.

"Elsa!"

Immediately Daeun looked up at the much taller boy, an excited grin on his face as he stands in the middle of the filled courtyard- along with the rest of the group, including Jiwoo.

"Hey." She smiled, walking over to them, dragging her suitcase from behind her.

And from the corner of her eyes, there stood Seonghwa with his own friends, a surprised look on his face.

"Looking hot as usual." Ten winked as Daeun stood beside Lucas, winking right back at him.

"Why do you always flirt?" Taeyong scowled at him, clearly grumpy. He woke up at 3am, thinking that the buses were going to leave around 3:30 and then he proceeded to have a couple of cups of coffee, before finding out that the buses were going to leave at 6:30.

We can only imagine how long and how loud he was screaming into his pillow.

"Can you two shut your mouths, I'm sleeping." Yuta deadpanned to the bickering pair, laying on the the ground and scrolling through his phone with his eyes wide open. He was 'sleeping'

"It's too early for this." Jaehyun shook his head in pure disappointment, watching as Yuta also joined in on the argument.

Daeun subtly glanced at Jiwoo who didn't say a word since she came. She too was running through her phone and chewing on gum, avoiding Daeun all together.

"Right so seating arrangements!" Taeyong exclaimed, instantly catching the attention of the group as he clasps his hands together, his brows furrowed together out of seriousness. "Me and Jaehyun are together at the front of you kids, then it's Chittaphon and Jiwoo, then Daeun and Lucas obviously, and lastly Yuta. You can sit by yourself."

"Or I can find some cute chick." Yuta smirked devilishly, springing up onto his feet and scanning through the endless wave of seniors.

Lucas couldn't contain his laughter and immediately burst out into his boisterous laughter. "Everyone's scared of you man."

"Says the 6 foot giant."

"I swear if any of you start arguing again, I'm going to Somin." Jiwoo's irritated voice finally spoke up, her cold gaze piercing into each of the males faces, until deliberately ceasing at Yuta's.

Yuta snarled. "I don't see anyone begging you to stay."

Jiwoo was ready to retort, her body straightening at his hostile tone and her long nails about to latch onto his collar, until Jaehyun snaked an arm around her shoulders, a joyful grin on his face.

"You heard her- no fighting."

"But-"

"No buts, no cuts, no coconuts." Taeyong snapped and Yuta chuckled dangerously, glaring daggers at Jiwoo.