Flashback
"Hey Maya, if anything were to go wrong and Jungkook didn't take his antidote, what will happen to him?" Jin questioned.

The lady sighed and lean her head back. Covering her eyes with her right arm as she answers, "He'll die if it's too late." Her voice sounds soft, almost breaking. Sounding as if she would cry at any time.

The two gasps at the information. "But don't worry, a smart friend of mine told me a few days ago that she has successfully done a cure for Jungkook's illness. With that, he can finally live normally. He may not show it but I know deep down, he knows he wishes he could be healthy just like you normal people his age." She said and glance at the two.

"He grew up being kind and selfless that he often forgot about his own needs. He put others before him even though he is the one that's the nearest to Death's door. When he cares for you, that means he will do anything to keep you happy. Even if it kills him."

Guilt crashed over the two, pushing them to the ground as they remember all the things they have said and done to him. They never thought that the younger, whose class they despise, only smiling like an idiot and careless over his action, would be such an amazing and caring of all. They never once see him get angry or sad at them whenever they do wrong or bullying him. They thought he was strange, a weirdo.

Reflecting on their past actions pains them heavily in their chest. The boy did nothing wrong yet they judge him poorly and rude. But the one that stabs them more was the fact that after all they had done, Jungkook still stays as their friend. Still calling them hyung.

Jungkook kept his promise from their first meeting.

End Flashback

"So, Maya said that her friend will give you the cure. Do you know when that will be?" Jin asked, snapping back to reality. "Hmm, noona told me that Sherry noona will come in three days which is tomorrow."

"Then, it's tomorrow?" Jungkook nods. "Alright then, you better not move an inch from that bed until the cure comes," Hoseok said firmly. "Yeah. Stay." Jin gestures towards Jungkook who was taken aback by the sudden tone. Almost as if they were his strict parents telling him no to candy.

They were only looking out for him. They decided to fix their old behavior and help Jungkook. That way, they can be worth forgiven properly. They're afraid. Afraid of Jungkook, the only person who volunteers to be their friend without having to receive anything in return, die because of them. They have made a lot of mistakes but badly treating this precious fragile younger was the worse of them all.

Jin grips his fist tightly, regretting everything that he had put Jungkook through. He's angry and disappointed in himself. He even supports his parent's decision of sending them here. If not, then they will never change for the better. Or get to meet such a great human.

Suddenly, Jin felt someone pulling the hem of his sleeve. He turns towards it and saw it was Jungkook. He stared at him puzzled when the younger gave him a big bright smile. Jungkook pulls Jin closer and hugs him. "It will be alright. I won't die that easily, hyung. I promise I will be back." Jungkook assures them as he hugs the older tighter. Jin froze. Tears brimming in his eyes but he quickly wipes them away and returned the younger's hug. Hoseok smiled at this.

"I know you will. Since you believe in us, we believe in you too." Hoseok nods and Jin gently broke their hug. "He's right. Though, to be safe, it's best if we do this." Jin pulls out his pinky and brings it to the younger. "This way, we know you won't break it." Jungkook looks at him surprised.

"Is that a promise, Jeon Jungkook?" Jin asked with a warm smile. Jungkook glance at his pinky then back to Jin. He looks into the older's eyes and smiled. He nods.