"And look at you," Plan turned towards Saint. "Drop dead gorgeous," he praised while looking at Saint up and down.

Saint flushed at that, cheeks tinted pink. "You're not so bad yourself." He shot back.

Plan laughed at that, the baby besides him jostled at the sound before whining softly.

Saint's eyes went to the whining baby, "And who's this pretty girl?" He asked fondly.

Plan smiled softly before lifting the baby gently into his arms. "Her name is Yim Phiravich."

Saint cooed at the cute baby while brushing his knuckle gently against the chubby red cheek. "She's so cute. Can I hold her?

Plan snorted at that. "Of course, you're her second mother." He said after handing Yim into Saint's arms.

"You're a natural Son" he praised while looking at the pretty image of Saint cooing at the baby girl.

Saint blushed. "It's been three years since I had Phu, nearing four. I've forgotten how it feels to hold a baby again."

Plan smiled at that. "Yes, I've been dying to meet your son. Mean told me that his name is Phu right?"

Saint nodded his head. "I will introduce you to Phu, he should wake up from his nap soon."

"I can't wait." Plan gushed. "He must be a perfect copy of you and..."

"You said Mean just now," Saint cut him. "So, this is his daughter."

Plan noticed the sudden change in topic but chose to indulge him. "Yes, we've been married for a year."

"Congratulations Plan, I'm happy for both of you." Saint wished sincerely.

"Thank you Son."

Miriam came into the room at that moment while holding a tray filled with tea and refreshments.

"Let's have some tea first." Saint said while watching Miriam serving the tea on the coffee table in front of them.

They enjoyed the tea while chatting quietly mindful of Yim who was napping on the couch.

"I heard that you're getting married," Plan dropped the question casually while putting his cup down onto the saucer.

Saint sighed at that, "Plan, I'm sure Mean had told you everything."

"Listen Son" Plan cut him. "I'm happy for you, but are you happy with your decision?"

Saint stared at him, throat swallowing heavily, "Yes."

Plan stared back at him while squeezing his hands tighter. "But do you love him?" He asked firmly.

"Plan, you cannot ask me that." Saint stated, trying to pull his hands away while avoiding eye contacts.

Plan held onto him tighter. "Do you love him, to marry him Son?"

Saint's watery eyes turned back to him. "Yes Plan! I love him and I'm gonna marry him soon!" He snapped before the dam broke, tears running down his cheeks without noticing.

"Oh my sweet Son, come here." Plan coaxed, pulling the crying Saint into a hug. "Please don't cry, I just want you to be happy, whatever your choice is."

"People won't understand," Saint cried out against Plan's shoulder. "You won't understand." He cried harder when Plan rubbed his back soothingly.

"Please don't cry Son, I'm here for you." Plan whispered against his hair while rocking him gently.

•••••••••

The wedding ceremony would start anytime soon. Saint was sitting on a chair in his suite while Plan finished setting up the headpiece over his head. His heart felt heavy and his stomach churning unpleasantly, like something was not settling. He bit his lips unconsciously.