Eunji looked at her with a blank expression

"Don't you care about Jungin!! She is your own child! She is a part of yours. Atleast for the sake of the child don't do this. Please", Y/N pleaded.

Finally Eunji smiled and said, "I will keep that in mind".

Y/N smiled.

Eunji went back to her room. Jungkook and Y/n stared at each other. I lot of emotions passed between them. Finally Y/N walked towards him.

As Y/N came shoulder to shoulder with him, he said, "Y/N, can't you marry me again?!"

Y/N stopped and then said,"NO".

She went back to her room.

*Next day in the evening*

Jeongsu was running and Y/N walked behind him. He was wearing oversized jeans shirt, looking cuter.

 He was wearing oversized jeans shirt, looking cuter

"Which one is Jungin's room?!", he asked his Eomma.

Jungkook walked out of his room. Jeongsu saw him and said, "Good Evening Ahjussi!" smiling at him.

Ahjussi!!! It hurts a lot....

"Good Evening Jeongsu!", Jungkook greeted back with a small smile on his lips.

Jungin was wearing pink coloured hoodie and pants with white shoes.

Jeongsu entered their do and said, "Hi Ahjumma..Good Evening.. Jungin Good evening!!"

Eunji smiled and greeted him back.

Jungin said," Go-od Ebning!!"..

Jeongsu smiled and said," Let's go downstairs and play!!!"..

Jungin looked at him and said," But will Eomma and Appa go too?"

Eunji smiled at her and said, "Yes!! We will also go!".

Jungin smiled and said to Jeongsu, "Let's go Oppa!"

They went downstairs.

Jungkook was looking at Y/N. Y/N looked the other way, though she could feel him staring at her.