30-Ocean

SUNGHOON'S POV

"Love?"

"Hmmm?"

He was so comfortable on my shoulder. I rested my head on his as I played his fingers.

"Will you marry me?"

He sat up. I knew it.

"PARK SUNGHOON!!"

I laughed at him. He's so cute when he's flustered.

"I'm just kidding! I know it's not yet the right time."

He went back to my shoulders. I sighed comfortably. Just him by my side is already enough.

He's more than enough.

We walked towards the beach. Sitting side by side. I know he has questions.

"You can ask me anything love."

He looked at me.

"What's this color again?"

"Blue."

He turned his head to the sea.

"It's beautiful."

"Yeah. The color blue is actually fascinating. It has so many shades."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Do you want me to elaborate?"

"You can?"

He don't believe me?

"Yale blue, pigeon blue, sky blue, independence blue, air force blue, baby blue, navy blue, steel blue, carolina blue, turkish blue—"

"Wait. It's so many?!"

Now he's surprised haha.

"Maybe blue, cornflower blue, olympic blue, sapphire blue, azure blue, egyptian blue, denim blue, prussian blue, space blue there's still a lot. Do you want me to continue?"

"It's too many. No thanks."

I looked at him. I went closer and held his hand.

"But do you know what shade of blue is my favorite one?"

"What shade?"

"You."

He looked at me. And laughed. HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOVE IT. WHY IS HE LAUGHING AT ME?!

"Why are you laughing!?!"

"I'm not even a color!!"

"But you brought color to my world."

He stops laughing. I can see the blush on his cheeks. Ha. So cute.

"I'm supposed to say that."

Now I stopped. Woah?

"What do you mean?"

He faced me. Hmmm? My love is getting bolder huh?

"You brought color to my world. Literally or not. You showed me the things that I've never seen before."

JAKE'S POV

I felt him stop. And now it's his time to blush. I love him.

"Getting braver huh?"

I smiled at him and I stood up. I held some sand and sprinkled it to his hair.

"YAH!!! DON'T DO THAT!!"

And like what I always do. I ran. But then again, nothing's new. He caught me.

"How many times do I need to tell you that you can't run away from me?"

He back hugged me, hugging my waist, he rested his chin on my shoulder. I can feel his breath. I leaned in to him.

"I know."

"Love."

I hummed. This feels nice. Very very nice. I feel safe when I'm with him. Just him by my side. I will never ask for anything else.

"I love you."

I smiled. He keeps on making me feel that I'm loved. He always makes sure that he gives me his everything. And that made me love him more.

"I love you more."

"Thank you."

I looked at him through my side.

"You don't need to thank me love. I should thank you."

"Thank you for teaching me colors Sunghoon. Thank you for making me feel like I'm really worth it—"

"YOU ARE WORTH IT."

I giggled.

"Thank you for everything. I will always love you forever. I love you so much love."

I felt him kiss my cheek. He likes stealing kisses from me.

"But for real. Even if I'm the one who gave you a favor. I think I gained more."

Huh?

"What do you mean?"

"I taught you colors, but you taught me love."

I break from the hug. He looks at me. I smiled as I held his hand. I faced the horizon. I want him to hear it. I want him to hear me. I want the world to know.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK SUNGHOON! FROM TODAY UNTIL ETERNITY!"

"I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH SHIM JAEYUN! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!"

I hugged him. I'm more than happy. As long as he's with me. As long as I'm with him. I will always be happy.

He's my everything. And I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with him. Always until forever.