4-Clinic

SUNGHOON'S POV

I kept on stealing glances at Jake throughout the class. Something about him bugs me. What could it be?

"I've never seen you this interested to someone."

Joohaeng spoke beside me. I looked at him and he was looking at Jake.

"There's something about him."

"I know. I can feel it too."

Minjae suddenly said. Bet it's Jae who's talking.

"He's a monochrome."

Minjae suddenly said. I stopped.

Could it be possible that I am his probe?

I am a probe anyway. And there is only one way to find out. I need to remove my mask.

I am really not hoping that it'll be him. But the attraction that I had was unexplainable.

"There is something about you."

I called him.

"You know what just shut—"

I pulled down my mask. And that's when he stopped. And I saw it. He's really a mono. And I am his probe.

The colors in his eyes are so damn pretty. It made his eyes extra distinct.

"Y-you"

He collapsed in the floor. I stopped. WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPENED?! DID HE JUST BLACKED OUT!?

"Woah!!! What did you do Sunghoon?!"

Joohaeng immediately went to his side. He's unconscious.

Before I could even stop myself, I walked towards him and carried him with me.

"Yah! Where are you taking him?"

"Clinic."

Without looking back, I carried him to the clinic.

Why is he so light? Is he even eating?

I waited for the nurse to come. And when she did, I just wished she never came.

"I really don't know much about color rush. But I do think he's fine."

She's not even looking at Jake. He's unconscious. HOW IS HE FINE?

"I need to do something. You watch him out for me okay?"

I just stared at her and nodded. Is she really a nurse?

I stared at Jake in the bed. I took steps closer.

He's really pretty.

Those pretty eyes are hidden in his eyelids. He kinda have long eye lashes too. Why is his nose so pointed? But it suits him well. I can't stop staring at his lips. It's really pretty. The way it curls upward even if he's not smiling.

How is everything about him is just perfect?

I wanted to stare longer but he started to wake up. As if he's blinded by the light he closed his eyes again. I covered the light with my hand.

"You can open your eyes now."

I told him. After a moment, he followed.

"W-what... Where am I?"

Wow. It's nice to finally hear his voice like the first time. It's calm again. Unlike when he's talking to me.

"You fainted a while ago. NO YOU CANNOT JUST STAND UP LIKE THAT"

He suddenly sat up! What if he got dizzy?! That nurse is not here. What would I do if something happened.

I helped him sit up, then he suddenly stopped. I'm behind him so I can't see his face. What's happening? I held his shoulder as I come closer.

"Are you okay?"

He's staring into something. I followed his hands when I saw him touching the cloth of his pants.

Oh right. He just had his first color rush. He's finally seeing colors.

"That's the color blue."

As if he's so amazed, he replied to me calmly.

"Blue....."

I stood closer.

"Yeah. Blue. Like the ocean."

"Ocean? I love the ocean. But I never thought that this is the color of the ocean."

Oh wow. He's tearing up. He scattered his eyes on the room. Then he stopped.