11-Rainbow

SUNGHOON'S POV

He fainted again. I caught him. I positioned him better as I prepare for him to wake up.

But I know it will take a few moments so here I am again, admiring his face.

I need assurance for my feelings. I don't want to just simply go for the fact that he's my mono. I think I really like him already.

It was not my plan to kiss him a while ago. But he looked so cute. And I felt like it. He's adorable.

"What are you even doing to me?"

I felt him stirred up. I stood up behind him.

"Why do you always do that?"

It's dark but I can still see him. He looks so pretty.

"It's for this."

I told him. I grabbed the prism and my phone's flashlight. And pointed it on the wall. He stopped.

I know you will like it.

"I want to show you the rainbow

"I want to show you the rainbow."

He didn't reply. I want to see his reaction but I can't. I need to focus with creating the rainbow.

"I told myself, the moment I meet my mono, I will teach them every single color that I know. And one of my main goals is for them to see the rainbow, it didn't rain so I need to make an alternative."

"But I will still show you a real one when we have the time. Did you like it?"

I heard sniffs. Wait. Is he crying?

"Jake?"

"Jake are you crying?"

"N-no I'm not."

"It's okay to cry. I won't judge you. Just enjoy it all that you want. It's yours."

I heard more sniffs. I smiled to myself.

Don't worry. I will show you everything. If you'll let me.

JAKE'S POV

Waking up with the pitch black surroundings is not a big deal to me. But seeing these colors right now is just. Wow.

"It's okay to cry

"It's okay to cry. I won't judge you. Just enjoy it all that you want. It's yours."

I can't stop my tears. And before I could even realize, I'm extending my hand.

So this is what a rainbow looks like.

"Do you know the colors in it?"

I heard Sunghoon speak behind me. I want to look back but I can't. I haven't wiped my tears yet.

"Yeah. I know about it."

"Good."

"But I'll still say it."

"Red. Orange. Yellow. Green. Blue. Indigo. Violet."

"Those are the colors of the rainbow."

It's so fascinating

It's so fascinating. The way the colors pass through my hand. Everything was beautiful.

And for the first time, even if the decoloring just happened, I felt okay. I wiped my tears as I looked at Sunghoon.

"You can put that down now. It's gone."

"Oh."

He said as he put the prism and his phone back on his pocket. So that is why he brought me here. He brought me here to show the rainbow to me.

"So. We should go home now it's late."

I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and my hand. He's surprised.

"Why? What's the matter?"

I didn't speak. I took steps closer and I hugged him.

"Thank you."

I was about to break the hug when he pulled me back.

"You're welcome."

I smiled. I tapped his back.

We stayed like that for more than 10 seconds. It feels comforting. And light.

I like the feeling.