17-Sleepover

JAKE'S POV

"Let's go inside?"

I was about to fall asleep. I raised my head and I looked at Sunghoon.

"You really have to stop me when I'm about to fall asleep?"

"I don't want to sleep here duh. Let's go inside."

I stopped.

"Wait."

He stopped. He looked at me.

"What?"

"YOU'RE SLEEPING HERE?"

And he really smiled?! HE'S REALLY PLANNING TO STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT?!

"Wait. You're not arguing. SO YOU WILL?!"

"Why not?"

I should've known it. Of course he'll stay for the night. It's already late.

"Fine. Sleep on the floor."

"JAKEY?!"

"Don't start me with the nicknames Hoonie."

Wrong move. He's smiling again.

"Hoonie? Okay Jakey"

"Will you stop smiling?"

I pushed him to the side. I entered first before he followed. I was about to lock my door when he inserted his body on it.

"Yah! You'll get hurt!"

"Then let me inside!"

I gave up. He's not going to let me go anyway. Just when he was about to go inside, I went outside.

"Huh? Hey. Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to eat. You're not yet hungry?"

"Oh. I'll come with you!"

He's so hyper with me huh? We entered the kitchen. Should I be thankful that I know how to cook? He looks like he don't know.

"Do you know how to cook?"

I looked at him. He stopped smiling. Hah. Gotcha.

"Well. Do you know how to cook?"

I just nodded at him before I started to cook.

We finished eating. I lend him some extra clothes as he can't sleep with his uniform obviously.

He went out with my own jacket and pants. He looks cute. Good thing it's a little bit bigger than me so it fits to him.

"Soooooooo~"

The first thing that he said after sitting beside me. I already finished my routine while he was doing his a while ago. I layed on my bed.

"What do you do at night?"

He pouted. He loves pouting to me?

"Just sleep Sunghoon. We still have classes tomorrow."

"Wait for a moment."

He said as he opened his phone. Whatever business he'll have there, I don't mind. I layed on my bed, covering myself to sleep. I closed my eyes when I felt someone back hugging me.

Of course he's clingy.

SUNGHOON'S POV

I still can't believe it. I'm in his house. And right now, I'm in his bed. He looks so cute. And he smells so nice.

I opened my phone and chatted my mom. I still need to tell them I'm not going home. I don't want to be scolded the next day.

After replying, I placed my phone on Jake's table. Turning off the light, I looked at him. Why is he facing away from me?

I took my courage and approached him. I don't even know where should I put my hands but I found them snaking to his waist.

"Hey Jake. Are you still awake?"

I whispered to him. I'm really close right now. And I'm afraid he'll hear how fast my heart is beating.

He did not answer. Instead, I heard faint snores. I was about to sleep when he suddenly faced me.

This is so close. I stared at him. I can't believe he's real. I brushed his hair. I stared at him.

I can do this every night and I will never get tired of it. I love him so much. I cupped his face. Brushing his cheeks I went closer.

I kissed his forehead again.

"I love you so much."

I pulled him closer again. Making sure that he's close to me, I put my hand on his waist again.

"I won't let you run away from me. It was supposed to be monos who's going to be obsessed but I think it's the other way around. You're making me crazy."

"Remember this. Nobody can take you away from me. No one."