He could have anyone he wants and for some reason he chose me. It didn't make me feel good, it made me feel sick.

Normally someone like him wouldn't chose someone like me just from meeting once. That night is kind of a blur. All I really remember are neon eyes, cold hands, and this distinct sense of what I could only describe as panicked calm. I felt secure, he wouldn't hurt me and I knew it, but something was creeping up my spine, waiting for it to go wrong.

"I'm just feeling insecure." I admitted.

"Maybe you should talk to him tonight, I think he would be a lot happier if you would open up more and you could solve this together. Relax, he won't bite."

...

(Mika)

"YOU CUNT!" I pulled my hand back from the crazy woman, she fucking bit me! My hand was throbbing and possibly bleeding, I couldn't tell under the black gloves but I knew it hurt. It was my mistake for not making the seasoned criminal put the gag on. I gave her a swift kick to the gut and took a deep breath to try and control myself, "Where the hell is Raymond?"

"Like I know." The purple haired man swung his legs back and forth as he happily sat on the stool.

"Very helpful, Lacus, as always." I shook my hand out, why did it hurt so bad?

"Relax," Raymond sighed as he finally walked through the door. He took a moment to survey the area, first he noticed Crowley's absence, then he noticed the all too familiar women sitting on the floor, rage evident in her eyes. Ray managed to control his expression rather well, but anyone could tell he was biting down on the inside of his cheek, "this was a bad idea."

"So you do care." My tone was flat, but I found the situation to be amusing.

"Why are you always so condescending? You always try to act like you're smarter than everyone else but you're just as much of an over emotional mess." Ray was always ballsy. Liked that a lot, made things more fun.

I smiled at him as I stomped on Sunni's hand, making sure I stayed a safe enough distance from her, his mismatched eyes narrowed in what I could only assume was anger, but he looked devastated, "I know about your breakdown. I know that you want to play with what you know is mine, and you know I can't let you."

"Crazy as ever, huh?" He winced when I stomped down again.

"Some things don't change. 'Your' Asher is still madly in love with Yuichiro, as am I. You say you're madly in love with Asher, but I know you love Sunni more." I had expected him to attack me at this point but was he was so calm. Eerily calm...

"You're not even that threatening," He shrugged, "you're bleeding big boy."

I forgot how much I hated him when he gets the crazy out for a while.

I looked down to see a few drops of blood had piled on the floor, "We all bleed. That's life."

"Bet you wouldn't say that if it was Yuu." Ray was always funny like that, Yuu would never be in this situation. I would make sure of that.

"You're right, but luckily for me, Yuu isn't the one bleeding. Even luckier, it isn't my wife bound on the floor. I would say thanks to you I've seen enough of his blood for a lifetime, but it's far past that now." I sighed.

"He'd hate you if he remembered." Ray took one step closer.

"Yesss sir," I took a step closer to him, "which is why I can't have you meddle. I want to make a deal."

Ray stopped and looked to Sunni, he looked sympathetic, it didn't suit him, "What's your deal?" He tried to get closer to her, but Lacus stepped in between them. Ray knows me well enough to know I don't work closely with amateurs, Lacus was not someone to be messed with.