Meet Shinso

*denki pov*

Last night the scariest yet happiest moment of my life occurred. I got out of my abusive household. On the bright side, no more abuse. On the dark side, foster homes. Which could mean abuse, neglect, and possibly even leaving UA. I know Aizawa Sensei's gonna try his best to keep me here because deep down I know he loves us, (as students) and truly cares about us.

"Kaminari" I heard a familiar monotone voice say.

"Hm?" I look at him.

"So about who's taking custody of you," I tried my best to focus, "I've talked to my family-" HOLD UP FAMILY?! I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS THE FAMILY TYPE!

"You listening?" Huh? Oh.

"I tuned out at family, sorry" whoopsie..

"That's alright, my family has decided that we'd be open to let you live with us."

HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA LIVE WITH AIZAWA SENSEI! I DON'T KNOW IF THATS A GOOD OR BAD THING.... wait... pros are I don't have to leave ua.... cons are I have no idea who anyone is except aizawa sensei....

Welp it'd be better than a possibly abusive foster home, so I can learn to socialize with them.

"Ok.... I'll accept..."

"Alright you can meet them after school, let's go"

*after school*

"Cmon Kaminari"

Oh yeah I'm meeting Aizawa Sensei's family today!

I start walking after him, and I notice we're walking towards a car with the purple haired kid from 1C, present mic, and eri. I wonder why.

Aizawa Sensei gets in the the driver seat and he motions for me to get in the back.

As Aizawa's driving, present mic starts talking.
"So... shall we start the introductions?"

I slowly nod, I knew most people in the car but he was probably also gonna say what they were to Aizawa Sensei.

"You know me, Hizashi Yamada, more commonly known as Present Mic, you can call me Hizashi, and I'm Shota's husband."

I didn't know aizawa sensei was gay

"You've also met Eri, she's our adopted daughter."

I wave to her, she waves back.

"And then there's Shinso, he's our adopted son."

"Hi Shinso!"

"Hello" he says with a oddly familiar monotone voice.

So he's taken after Aizawa.

Cool

I deleted Wattpad so sorry it took so long