The match between kirishima and tetsutetsu had ended in a draw, "aww what? I thought kirishima was going to win this one", yoru nodded, "yeah that guy has the same quirk type, it's crazy", yoru looked behind her to see katsuki and kawa already left. She bit her lip and stood up to chase after them, "katsuki...kawa...wait!", they turned a bit, "what?", kawa tilted her head, "yoru? What are you doing", yoru took a deep breath and walked toward kawa, then outstretched her arms, "umm...i know you don't need it or whatever....but i want to give you good luck...and stuff", kawa's eye watered a bit, "you did?", she smiled brightly and hugged yoru, "i'll try my best!! thank you!", kawa released her and ran off to enter the arena. Yoru looked over at bakugou, he clicked his tongue, "if you're here to give me good luck too....i don't need it either", yoru smirked, "too bad...my good luck to you was going to be a kiss....but i guess not", he flinched, "wait a damn minute!!", he stormed up to her and smashed his lips against hers, yoru's eyes widened in surprise. Katsuki stepped back with a devilish smirk, "i'll make sure to win", he walked away and yoru stood there in shock, "thanks you idiot". Yoru walked after him to watch the match close up.

The match began and kawa kept low to the ground and ran towards katsuki, as she got close he blasted her away but she kept coming again and again, just regenerating. yoru leaned against the wall, watching the two battle. Kawa threw blow after blow and was surprisingly fast, katsuki was already worn out, yoru could tell, then she heard the crowd booing bakugou when he kept blasting kawa away. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger, "why are they booing?", she heard a pro hero insult bakugou then heard eraser call the hero out, "WHAT'S THAT? A PRO SAYING HE'S PLAYING AROUND? WHOEVER SAID THAT SHOULD LOOK INTO CHANGING CAREERS!!", yoru calmed down, "IF YOU'RE SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE!! GO HOME!! BAKUGOU IS BEING CAREFUL BECAUSE HE HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE STRENGTH OF HIS OPPONENT WHO HAS MADE IT THIS FAR, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO WIN! THAT HE CAN'T GO EASY ON HER OR LET DOWN HIS GUARD!" she narrowed her eyes as she saw kawa's body glow a bright green, "woah...kawa...", she watched as katsuki was huffing, a bit out of breath, "his arms...he's nearing his limit", kawa stood tall a few feet away from him, "now..i think it is time...", she put her palms together then punched the ground releasing all of her strength, "amazing...", yoru watched as the whole arena erupted into bits and pieces of debris, then she saw how katsuki strained to lift his arm up and give one final explosion to knock the ball out of the park, kawa moved forward taking the distraction as an advantage, she pulled her hand back and was about to deliver the finishing blow but katsuki dodged as she was close and blasted her out of bounds, "since you're friends with deku...i thought you'd be up to something", yoru's stomach churned at the sight of kawa laying on the ground unconscious, the crowd went silent in anticipation. Yoru gasped a bit as she saw kawa get back up, but this time it looked as if she was desperate, she looked like she was trying so hard to stay awake, then she fell. Midnight rushed towards her and checked her state, "Kawa utsukushi is unconscious! Bakugou katsuki wins this round!!", yoru stayed quiet, her eyes not leaving kawa as the umpire cheered, katsuki walked up to yoru looking a bit worked out, but she stepped forward and ran after the nurse bots that were taking kawa away. Katsuki watched as yoru ran right past him, "damn it", he clenched his hand and looked away. Yoru walked to the nurses room but half way she was met with Izuku, "oh..hey...yo-chan..", yoru looked up from the floor and gazed after izuku, "hey izuku...what're you doing?", he smiled a bit, "i'm next so i was going to go wait in the waiting room...", yoru hummed and kept walking, "then i wont keep you", he frowned and grabbed her shoulder, "w-wait!! I'm...i mean....where are you going?", yoru turned her head a bit, "to check on kawa...", he pursed his lips, "i'll go with you then", she shook her head, "i want to talk to her alone....go get ready for your match", she pulled away from him "oh...i uh...understand then...i'm sure she wants her privacy anyways", he mumbled it a bit and looked away, "well then good luck on your match izuku...". Yoru walked into the nurses room and saw kawa resting on the nurse bed, "k...kawa...", kawa flinched a bit and looked towards yoru, "you...you came? Why?", yoru sighed and sat down on a chair, "idiot i'm your sister....of course i'm going to check on your dumbass", kawa smiled, "i thought you didn't care?", yoru looked around to see if anyone was near and sighed, "of course i fucking care about you....idiot you're my sister......i don't have to like you to still care about you", kawa laughed a bit, "thanks for coming....i appreciate it", yoru pursed her lips, "uhh...also...that thing you did....with your quirk", yoru scratched the back of her neck, "i know of it", yoru rolled her eyes while kawa giggled, "well it was cool...i was surprised to see you so serious about...winning the match.....you did really good", kawa's eyes watered and she hugged yoru. Yoru froze and tensed, kawa just squeezed tighter with tears in her eyes, yoru hesitantly patted kawa's back and hugged her back. Kawa whimpered, "i'm glad you think so...i wish i could have won....now bakugou is going to think he's better than me.....that asshole", yoru closed her eyes in amusement, "yeah i can agree that he is...an asshole", kawa laughed and let go of yoru, "so...um...does this mean...we're...good? No more....bad blood or whatever", yoru rolled her eyes, "sure....i know it wasn't fair of me....to....push you away....i was angry....so yeah....i don't hate you", she stood up and held out a hand, "sisters?", kawa sniffed and nodded then shook yoru's hand, "sisters", they hugged again and yoru rubbed her arms once they pulled away, "alright then....get better or whatever", she turned and walked away. She made it to her seating area, Kirishima and tetsutetsu were doing an arm wrestle match to break the tie, katsuki had just gotten there right after yoru, the two gave side glances to each other, then she turned her head towards sero who was talking to katsuki, "that was tough huh? Playing the bad guy", tsu spoke up, "even if it was because of the match-up, you played an excellent villain, bakugou", yoru frowned, "villain....that's quite the stretch....especially since it was just a battle between rivals", yoru put her hands on her hips, "holding back just because it's a girl is not fair to either opponent, losers", the class looked over at yoru with shocked faces, "but still...to aim such a big attack against such a frail girl, it's rough", katsuki scoffed, "i definitely wouldn't call that girl frail", he went to sit down and so did yoru, "kawa isn't some weak damsel in distress....she can handle a lot....so shut up already", the class flinched and nodded, "y-yeah you're probably right", yoru hummed and looked a bit closer to see tetsutetsu's arm crack a bit, that's when kirishima was able to gain the advantage and slammed tetsutetsu's arm down and earning his victory, class 1-A cheered for kirishima and the first match of the second round finally started.