22

(A/N: I'm watching Vincenzo right now.... and this bl shit is so crazy. I'm here for it but...... you know what the bl stuffs fine)

Hyunjijn and Y/N were walking back but one thing was off.

It was cold af.

Y/N was shivering and shivering. Looking over at Hyunjin who was happily walking in the cold smiling.

Hyunjin finally looked over "you good?"

She gave him a disgusted look "no, it's freakin cold and you look perfectly fine. It isn't fair" she said and pouted.

He giggled. "want my sweater or something?"

She put her hand out signaling for him to give it to her.

"Aish" he said before beginning to take off his sweater.

"umm..." she said and saw his abs.

She pulled down his inside shirt and he pulled the rest of the sweater off.

"I get it, I'm handsome but you don't have to touch me" he said handing her the sweater.

"I was just helping you stupid" she said putting on the sweater and walking away.

'"you look good in that sweater!" He said before catching up to her.

"that's why I'm keeping it" she whispered and ran.

-

(A/N: I feel like this is holding out for a while now)

"I think I like her" Hyunjin just randomly said to the boys.

"what, please like explain what the fawk we talking about. I thought we were talking about French fries?" Jeongin asked.

"Language man" Jisung said.

"he's talking about Y/N keep up" Chan yelled.

"why all the sudden"

"I don't know.... I just do?" Hyunjin said dramatically but was also confused at the same time.

"you and your love shit" Felix said disgusted before taking a sip of his namericano he bought at a cafe.

"what do I do about Irene?"

"what do you mean? dump her into a river" Minho suggested.

"no!" Hyunjin said shaking his hands "I like her too"

"hell no" Seungmin said standing up "im leaving, this..." he sighed. "so confusing, imma go hang out with Y/N".

"by the way.... Minho can I ask you something"

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS... I HAVE LITERALLY NONE AND ITS KILLING ME.

"hey" y/n said to Minho.

"I'm screwed" he said blankly.

"what's up" she said taking a sip of her Dr Pepper.

"jisung just asked if me and you want to go on triple date with hyunjin, some girl, jisung, and some other girl" he said slapping his head

"stop hitting you head! your brain is in there!"

y/n sighed. "let's go"

"BUT THEY THINK WE LIKE... LIKE EACH OTHER... I MEAN JISUNG DOES, HYUNJIN-"

"never mind about Hyunjin" he said shaking his head.

"I said I know jisung has a thing for you minho. we just gotta make him jealous now" y/n said proudly.

"i don't know"

"wow, the Minho is being a coward" y/n said faking to be shocked.

"shut up" he said hitting her head causing her to whine. "I'll do it. But don't make me regret it"

Y/N smiled and jumped happily.

"I love doing this stuff... I'm like the love wizard" she said using her Dr Pepper as a wand not realizing she's spilling it.

Can you guys comment something... anything? I just want to know if my readers are alive since I just found out they are existent. (thank you btw </3)

What do you guys think about kingdom?

The rankings aren't the greatest....

As a multistan it's hard wanting like all the groups to succeed but we all have that one group we want to win more. 🤫

I need Wooyoung and Changbins friendship. Like please give it to me....