"You actually got up?" Aiden lightly joked.

"Only because I remembered you would be in the kitchen unsupervised" Beau scoffed. Aiden smiled as he recognized Beau being engulfed in one of his t-shirts. If Aiden had remembered correctly, it was the one Aiden had pulled over him last night. Beau always did look adorable in them...

It was weird to think that after ten years with Beau, he still made his heart flutter. He still made him smile when he woke up beside him. He still felt his heart race when he was pulled into a kiss. He still made him laugh and love life. He was still crazy in love with him and he still fell in love with him all over again every day...

That didn't mean they didn't have their bad moments... They fought sometimes, they disagreed, they got jealous or annoyed. Beau, who was usually the more level-headed and softly-spoken of the two, had even gotten in a full-on screaming match with Aiden over one of Aiden's coworkers. Usually, Beau was the one who wanted to sit down and talk things through. Usually, Beau wasn't one to get jealous or to argue... But on that particular night, Aiden had ended up staying at one of their friend's places. In the end, they always worked things out though. They always talked things through and came back to one another.

Aiden finished making breakfast, kielbasa with eggs and toast, and brought it over to his one and only. He set down the plates and pressed a quick peck on the man's nose before taking his seat beside him. Beau smiled and pressed a loving kiss to Aiden's cheek before smiling down at his breakfast and coffee.

"Breakfast is served, my love" Aiden chuckled.

"Thank you... I love you" He hummed before taking a bite.

"I love you too" Aiden mumbled.

Aiden had changed since Westwood. He had let his hair grow out again, he had gotten tattoos, he smiled more, and had grown up quite a bit. But there were a few things that were still the same... His smile, his laugh, the two small hoops he always wore in his ears, and the lip ring he always played with. Another new piercing Aiden had added to the mix was getting his tongue pierced... Beau was in love with that particular piercings for more reasons than he cared to admit. Needless to say, the blowjob myth wasn't completely false... It was also funny when Aiden got wasabi in the piercing.

"Cheshire" Beau called as he stared at the remains of his toast. Beau hated the crust... Sure, it was childish, but he refused to eat them on toast. He could tolerate them with most sandwiches though. The black and white collie stumbled over her feet as she rushed on exhausted legs and into the kitchen.

"Sometimes I forget I married a child" Aiden deadpanned as Beau tossed his crusts to the excited dog.

"Leave me be" Beau groaned. "I'm going to take a shower" He decided.

"Wait for me?" Aiden asked. He frowned when Beau shook his head 'no' and went to leave. "Please" Aiden begged.

"Cold shower" Beau decided, making Aiden groan. On one hand, Aiden was a sucker for Beau and enjoyed taking long showers with him. On the other hand, Aiden hated cold showers with a burning passion.

"No sane person willingly takes cold showers"

"Jullian does" Beau protested.

"Yeah, because he's mentally stable" Aiden scoffed as sarcasm dripped from his voice.

"It's good for you"

"Make it a hot shower and I'll give you a backrub tonight" Aiden decided. Beau pressed his lips into a thin line whereas Aiden was praying that Beau gave in to his negotiation. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.