After a minute she starts to moisten my cock with her tongue, flicking it over my tip before placing it inside her wet, warm mouth. She bobs her head up and down, sucking on every inch she could possibly fit in her mouth. Various moans and curses fill the room followed by her humming as she picks up the pace which only turns me on more. I can feel my body heating up more and more, feeling like I'm in a hot sauna. The sensations running through my body feel amazing. She's sucked me off before but this was so different in every sense. 

After a little while of sucking, she pulls my length out of her mouth. Looking up to me while she licks her lips. She jumps off the bed with a smirk on her face, the song transitioning into Wild Thing- The Troggs. "You want me to strip for you baby?" Her sexy voice teasing me. "Fuck yeah..." Nodding swiftly, I feel a surge of excitement and arousal course through me. I shuffle up the bed a little so my shoulders and head are upright, against the headboard. 

Chrissie starts by removing each of her gloves, she then props one of her legs up on the bed and slowly slides her stocking down her leg, she pulls it off her pointed toes and throws it up to the top of the bed, landing next to me. She then props her other leg up, removing the stocking at an achingly slow pace before throwing it across the room. Her slender body spins around, swaying her hips to the music and lifting her arms over her head while she moves. Her head turns to the side and slowly removes the thin strap from her shoulder and turning to the other one and doing the same. She teases me by easing her teddy down her smooth curves at a tantalising pace. She bends over, sticking her ass in the air, pulling the lacy material past her luscious ass, letting it drop to the floor. 

By this point, I am so hungry for her, I think I'd last 2 seconds. "So....Fucking sexy" mumbling out my words while I take in her beauty. She turns round, wrapping both her arms round the back of her neck and raising her arms above her head before caressing them down her face and neck and eventually landing on her chest. Sexy moans slither from her silky lips as she tweaks her hardened peaks with her velvet stems. My mouth falling open as I watch her caress that spunky, curvaceous figure. My cock keeps pricking up when a surge of arousal washes over me. 

She starts clawing up the bed like a sexy panther, almost purring for me. She grabs my ankles and yanks me down the bed so my head is flat. She climbs right up my body until she's straddling my neck "I want you to lick my pussy" I groan as she moves her juicy folds towards my mouth, consciously licking my lips. Loud moans burst from her mouth when I lap my tongue over her sensitive clit, twirling it round and sucking gently on it. She starts thrusting her hips ever so slightly back and forth as the pleasure builds. I continue to groan while I lick her wet folds until she pulls away. 

She climbs down my body until she's straddling my waist. Moaning while Her wet pussy tortures my cock "You want this baby", "Take these cuffs off and find out" wiggling my brows at her with a smirk. Her jiggling breasts right in my face while she unlocks the cuffs, throwing them on the bedside table. I instantly grab her waist with one hand and guide my cock inside her with the other. She elicits a loud yelp of pleasure as I thrust inside her. Throaty moans burst from my mouth as she bounces up and down on my hungry cock. Her loud moans and screams encouraging me to thrust inside her harder and faster. Flipping us over so I'm on top, I pull her legs up over my shoulders and start slamming into her tight entrance. Her eyes roll back into her head and her mouth falls open as she screams in pleasure "OH MY GOD......FUCK ME" She wraps her arms around my neck, digging her nails into my flesh as the pleasure becomes unbearable. "You kinky girl" squeezing out my words between moans, she squeals out at hearing my words. "You're gonna make me cum" whining out in extreme pleasure. I reach one hand down and start rubbing her soaking wet clit whilst slamming inside her so hard. "Oh fuck....I'm cumming..." She was cut off by various loud moans and yelps, while calling out my name. Her walls tighten around me when her orgasm explodes all over my cock causing me to whimper. She continues to scream out while she rides through her orgasm. Not long after, My orgasm is on the verge "Ahhh....Fu--Fuck.....Chrissie" rolling my eyes to the back of my head while I shoot my thick load inside her. I continue to thrust sloppily inside her as I ride out my orgasm. Once we are both down from our highs, I pull out and collapse down next to her on the bed. Our shaky heavy breathing filling the silence "Holy.....Shit.....Fuck" squeezing out my words between deep breaths "Yeahh...." Her voice all breathy. I roll over onto my side with a smirk "Wanna go again?" wiggling my brows at her. She bites her lip and gazes at me silently for a moment before moaning out "Oh Jonny..." and jumping in for a hungry kiss......