🔥7 minutes🔥

So there we were all in a circle. I was sitting next to Uraraka and Kirishiwa who was very excited for this game. He was the first to spin the bottle and whoever it landed it was the person he had to go to the closet with and stay 7 minutes. On those 7 minutes anything could happen....

"Yaoyorozu!!"
She immediately widened  her eyes while Kirishima was smiling. He stood up and grabbed her by the hand.

"I can walk myself "she said and let go of his hand. We could see that they both were exist but neither of them wanted to show it off.

"Ok guys! 7 minutes! "

"Only 7 Kirishima! Don't get carried away.."the boys were teasing him.

"Oh shut up!"

I just gave Yaoyorozu a little nod to motivate her.

While they were in the closet I was thinking whom I was going to be paired with. I wanted to land at Bakugo but... Todoroki too... I was confused af!
I looked at Todoroki for a second and he looked back at me and winked. I turn my eyes away and accidentally catch Bakugo looking at me and he winked too!
"I'm going crazy!! What's going on here!!" I say to myself while looking at the floor.

"7 minutes are over!" They busted the door open and found them in 'action'. Yaoyorozu was breathing heavily and Kirishima was smirking while wiping his bottom lip with his finger.

"Damn!! You guys went wild in there!"
"It's getting hot in here!!"
"Damn Kirishima!"
Everyone was teasing them and they were only blushing. They were cute.

"Next (y/n)."
"Oh it's my turn?!" I say and get the bottle. Honestly I didn't know to whom is gonna land and I was very nervous....

"Oh... Todoroki!" Everyone said.
It was Todoroki! I panicked but I saw Todoroki already next to me standing up.

"So... are we going?" He said and gave me his hand. I took his hand and smiled a little. While going to the closet everyone was cheering us up but I looked at Bakugo and he looked jealous...

"Only 7 minutes lovebirds!" The door shut and we could hear the others laughing outside.
The closet was small. Just as I was finally calm myself down Todoroki grabbed both of my hands and pinned me against the wall. I widen my eyes.

"(Y/n) is a pretty name but I'd prefer to call you 'mine' instead" he said while smirking

"What..." I replied confused.
He giggled and kissed me. That was so unexpected and caught me off guard.
He was kissing harshly but gently at the same time. His hand let go one of my hand and went at my hips pulling me closer to him. I pulled back for air and he looked me in my eyes. I was still confused though and unsure if I wanted that or no. I was about to ask him to talk first but he started kissing at my neck. I froze and didn't know what to do. A part of me wanted to enjoy the moment but the other part wanted to push him back and ask 'Wtf?'.

He was kissing and sucking at my neck.
"No! You are gonna leave a hickey and everyone is gonna see that" I say while pushing him but he didn't move

"Yeah.. that's the point" he just wanted everyone to know that we made out in the closet and that was quite 'sus' to me.
At that moment we heard a very loud thunderclap and we both stopped.

"It's a big storm outside huh?" I say trying to get out of that situation.

"The storm wasn't the only thing that suddenly rose up (y/n)..."

I gulped and didn't know how to react to that. He suddenly let go of me and said
" Oh I can't anymore! I don't care!"
"What... what are you doing?" I asked but he didn't respond instead he was pulling back and his hand made their way to his trousers. There was where it hit me.

"Woah! What are you doing Todoroki?"

"Just shut up and stay still"

Why was he so aggressive all of a sudden? Just as he was about to take of his trousers the door opened and he stopped. He was zipping them again and whispered in my ear
"We are gonna continue this later" and walked of. Thank god the time run out and no one didn't see anything. But I was definitely not continuing anything! What Todoroki did was too much and I can't except that!

We both head back to our places and then Midoriya said

" omg (y/n) you got a bruise on your neck! Where did you hurt yourself?"

I immediately covered the hickey with my hand being all embarrassed but everyone had understand already and were laughing quietly.

"What? What are you all laughing?" Midoriya was confused. Of course he didn't know what was going on. My eyes meet Bakugos and he didn't say anything he just looked hurt... and I felt guilty and mad that I couldn't explain to him what really had happened.

,
.
.
.
I'm sorry for making Todoroki the "bad" character of this story but... He is so hot to not be a F-boy 😂
Next part gonna be lit 🔥