~september 14~

It was my first day going at U.A. High School and I was SO nervous! I didn't knew anyone except Midoriya. He has been my best friend since we were 6 and now I was transferring at the same school like his.. at the same class!
I was late that day like a messy forgetful person I am. When I arrived at the class I stood at the door for like 5 minutes, nervous to open it. Until I heard a deep voice from behind:

"Are you gonna open it or what!?"

I froze at that deep voice who sounded very annoyed, maybe annoyed at me?

"Hey!!! Open the damn door you nerd!"

He immediately pushed me away from the door and it was that moment when I saw him, Katsuki Bakugo.
Midoriya had told me before about him and his friendship but I always had a disliking at him for no reason.

He went to his sit while I stood at the door like a shy girl I was till the teacher, Aizawa saw me and welcomed me, asking for an introduction for the class.

" Hello everyone! I'm (Y/n) and I'm (Y/a) I'm going to be your classmate from now on... so... be nice to me... NO... I mean...."

"That's enough (Y/n) please take your set"

Aizawa interrupted me. I walked to my sit with embarrassment. "WHAT WAS THAT (Y/n)!" I screamed at myself with anger. Was I begging for mercy or what! I was such an idiot standing there saying those words while the class looked at me dead in the eyes. I must have looked like a complete foolish little girl!

The whole time I didn't say any word till the class was finally dismissed and I had the opportunity to ran straight to my house because I wanted to cry my tears off of embarrassment, but Midoriya caught up with me at midway.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!", he asked.

I answered angrily "What's wrong???Seriously? I embarrassed myself the first day at school!"

"Well...you were nervous that's why. Don't you worry your are going to be just fine. It's just the first day. I'm here for you!"

He said the last sentence with a warm smile. Damn Midoriya! He really was my best friend after all and no one more than him knew how to calm me down. We walked home together chatting and laughing, making me forget all the bad things that happened that day!
.
.
.
/This was my first try! Hope you really enjoy it! 🥰The next part coming soon!🤪