~A jealous snowMAN~

It was a cold evening that winter and lucky for us It was snowing. It was actually the first snow for some of us, including me. We were all so excited as we rushed to grab the sweatshirts, gloves and hoods. As soon as we opened the door the cold breeze ran through our faces. The girls screamed with joy and shock and rushed without hesitation to the snow. It was cold and wet outside. Every snowflake looked like a white sparkle filling all the city with laughter. We all were happy. I was happy. Bakugo.... well... he is just Bakugo. I've never seen him happy and nor the snow could make him happy.

"Hey shit-face! You have snowflakes on your hair.", he said.

"Well you have too."

I touched his hair to shake off some of the snow and surprisingly his stiffy hair was actually quite soft. My hand dived into his hair and lost in softness. I couldn't believe his hair was like that. At that moment from behind I felt a snowball hitting me in the back. I turn around to see Uraraka laughing at me. Oh that meant war! I grabbed some snow from the ground and rolled it into a ball. Uraraka started running but I was fast and I caught up with her and threw the snowball right at her head. I laughed as she fell to the ground. She stood up making another snowball to take revenge at me. Soon enough everyone was in a snowball fight having fun for beating each other up.

I sat down and decided to make a snowman. I did the body, the head and the arms. Just before I finish the face I noticed Todoroki approaching me.

"Hey! Are you having fun?", I asked him.

"Yeah... pretty much. Do you need help with that snowman?"

"If you could, yeah."

He makes 2 eyes and a carrot looking nose with the ice from his quirk. We put those in the snowman face.

"But what about the mouth?", I ask.

He looked at me and said "If we could put your smile at him, he would definitely had won a beauty competition but.. too bad we can't. You can draw it with your finger though ".

What Todoroki said left me speechless and in shock. He repeated himself telling me to draw the smile on the snowman but I was distracted from the thing he said. With me doing nothing he grabbed my hand and held my index  finger forward and drew a smile on the snowman's face. My hand was shaking. A strong storm with mixed emotions went through my whole body.

I was just about to say a word when a leg kicked off the head of the snowman.

"What the heck!". It was Bakugo. He looked angry. I know he looks angry all the time but THIS time...

"Tchh! What are you two, 6 year olds?!". He rolled back his eyes as he frowned. Todoroki looked at him dead in the eyes and stood up and left completely ignoring him.
I was confused at the situation that had just occurred.

"Achoo...", I let out a cute sneeze and Bakugo immediately noticed my red nose, face and hands still shaking.

"Get up you loser! You're gonna catch a cold sitting in the snow like that"

"Em ok. No need to get angry or anything"

I accidentally let out another sneeze. I knew he heard that one too so I didn't look at his face. Keeping my eyes down I saw a hand grabbing me from my wrists. He pulled me up and headed for the house.

"Aucch... that hurts! Let go off my hand!", but he didn't listen.

He took me to his room and there let go off my hand. He went to his closet searching for something. It was a blanket. After he approached me he threw the blanked all over me and pushed me into the bed.

"What the-!!".  I uncovered my head and looked at him in confusion.

"So you like playing in the cold huh? I can be cold too. Wanna play with me than?"
.
.
.
.
Bakugo is angry huh ? This is getting pretty lit 🔥 😂. The next part is gonna be 🥵