~A party?~

It was march 26. After we had finished a really hard test at the accademia that thankfully I passed, Uraraka decided to throw a party that Friday night. I didn't wanted to go at first but Mina insisted and she was my best friend since the first day I came, she had been really nice to me and I like her energetic personality, so we became good friends after that. Long story short I couldn't say 'No' to those baby dark eyes of her. The party started at 8 pm and I had exactly 2 hours to get ready. Not enough time for me but I had to manage to get ready on time.

I went home and took a hot relaxing bath. I put my hair in a towel and checked my phone for a message from Mina. She has she would come to my house to get ready for the party. At that moment a message popped into my lock screen. It was from Mina. "Come open the door". I went to open the door when I see Mina and Jiro.
"Hey giiirl!", Mina said.
"Hi! Come in!", I answered and let both of them come in. I didn't expect Jiro to come with us to the party. She was a really quiet person and I thought she didn't like parties. Sure she loves music but still. Well I was wrong apparently.
"Jiro is coming too. Can you believe that!", Mina said.
Yeah, I didn't expect that to be honest."
Jiro looked at me and said with a smile
"You know how Mina is... she insisted so much and here I am now."
I looked at Mina with a serious face. She really likes to push people doesn't she? But I like her attitude and the way that she doesn't let anyone left out but tries to gather everyone to have some fun. She simply gave me a smile and said "Cmon girl! We don't have enough time to chat. Let's get ready!".

It was 6:48. We still hadn't chosen the right dress for me for the party. Jiro was wearing a short dark blue dress with just a simple model that fitted perfectly on her. Mina on the other hand was wearing a very beautiful white crop top with sparkles all over it and a short fluffy skirt. The skirt was light pink and it matched with her hair  perfectly. She looked like a candy. They both looked beautiful but what about me. I hadn't decided yet what I was going to wear. We looked all over my closet when I finally found two dresses and decided to try them on. I tried the first one. it was a white short dress with a V shape neckline. Skinny straps and a body-con skirt that ended in a ruffled.
"Hmm. It looks good on you but...ai don't know...", Mina said.
"Well... It's not that suitable for the party. Try the next one.",Jiro suggested.
I went to try the next one. It was a black dress curve-loving stretch knit, rounded neckline. Long sleeves framed an ultra-deep V and at back dips low that showed my entire back.
"Woah! You look great...", Mina said.
"It does suit her a lot but still it-" before Jiro could finish her sentence I interrupted her saying "Well I personally like it and we don't have much time." and I was right we had only 1 hour left. We did our make up and put some accessories and  headed off for the party.

Some of the people already had arrived there. I glanced around. I saw Todoroki, Kaminari, Ojiro, Kirishima chilling with Bakugo... wait! Bakugo! He was there too?! But he wasn't much of a party animal but he still had come. While I was thinking about how weird it was for Bakugo to be at parties he already was looking at me. I instantly looked away and blushed a little. Omg! I completely forgot about what had happened that night. Was he angry? I didn't know what to do or how to act. I glanced back at him to check if he was still looking and HE WAS!!
He wasn't mad or anything but he wasn't happy either. I couldn't understand him and I was confused.
"Hey girls!!". We heard a voice  from behind. It was Uraraka and Midoriya. She welcomed us to the party and  showed us the way in. I was just about to pass Bakugo at the entrance when I felt a hand grabbing me from my wrist. I turned my head and saw Bakugos face inches away from mine. He simply put his index finger at his lips and whispered in his deep husky voice.
"Shhhh...follow me or you'll die!"
..
.
.
.
Ty for reading this part too ❤️ Oooo the next one is gonna be very very interesting 👀