~Confuson~

I followed him to one of the Urarakas rooms. He closed the door at stood there without talking.

"So...what is it?", I broke the silence.

He still didn't say anything and out of nowhere he hugged me. I froze. I was expecting him to be mad at me and scream for that night but he hugged me!

"I'm...sorry... I pushed you too much that day. I don't wanna pressure you on doing anything but that day... I...couldn't resist but Imma take care of you I swear!"

I was speechless! Did those words really came out of Bakugos mouth. Who knew that behind that angry, mad Bakugo was hiding the sweetest and caring person.

"No, it's ok... I'm sorry too. I used my quirk on you..."

He seemed to remember since he immediately pushed me back and he looked kinda angry. He got closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Yeah about that... NEVER use your quirk on me again or I'll make you burn hot and I ain't talking about my quirk"

I gulped and didn't say anything. I was shocked but for some reason excited too.

We went back at the party and he went with the boys and I tried to find a calm room so I could stay alone for some time.
I found the balcony of the house and went there. It was a very beautiful calm night. You barely could see the stars because it was kinda cloudy but the soft breeze really relaxed me a lot. I was breathing fresh air and thinking of Bakugo and my feelings towards him. Did I like him or not? I was confused.

"Aghh! I hate this." I say in a low voice.
"What's wrong (Y/n) you hate the party or the people?"

What? I didn't even notice Todoroki sitting in the corner. He was there the entire time!! He then stood up and approached me.

" No neither of them actually. I'm just a little confused that's all"

"Mhm...talk to me then. I can cool you down for sure", he said that with a smiling face that almost looked like he was smirking.

"No it's fine thanks though. Oh and about that snowing day when Bakugo did-"

"Yeah yeah I know. He just jealous I don't mind though"

"Je-jealous?! For what?"

"For you. For us. Well, I had the chance to talk to you and maybe we'll do more things then talking" he looked at me in the corner of his eyes while he kept his head to the deep blue sky.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked even more confused than I was before.

He just giggled a little and turned at me.
" I'm trying to get myself out of your friend zone" he said and poked softly my nose with his finger and left smiling.

My jaw dropped and thank god he left so he didn't look at my red face.
"Why do this things always happen to me? I'm sooo confused right now!"

"(Y/n)!!! Where were you girl? Come on the game is going to start! We're waiting for you." It was Uraraka grabbing me by my hand.

"What game??"

"Seven minutes in heaven...duh!"
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter... ❤️
Next part gonna be 🔥🔥———>