#5

ideas pls anyways

streamers if they were ur sibling would include

-Dream-
-"FUCK YOU! YOU'RE MOMS FAVORITE!!"
-takes you everywhere, unless it's not age appropriate
-very protective of you
-"Fuck off." mom: "be nice to your sibling!" dream: "What-"
-free merch BABYYYYY
-"For today's video, i coded it so that my annoying sibling Y/n will learn HOW TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHENEVER IM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE RECORD."
-you, drista, and patches bully him. yes patches

-GeorgeNotFound-
-"Why? What? You love me too much? You gotta live with me because you LOVEEE me?"
-"GIVE TWITCH SUBS!"
-free merch😫😫
-"Hey, Y/n, for my birthday can you gift me twitch subs?"
-"I'm literally colorblind, y/n. I cant do this."

-Sapnap-
-"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!"
-constant streams together and a shit ton of arson jokes
-great friends with his friends
-tons of screaming
-"Yo, you wanna go to chipotle?" he drives you everywhere unless he genuinely doesn't want to
-"NICK DID YOU JUST PISS EVERYWHERE?" "I MISSED THE FUCKING CUP, Y/N!" "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISS A CUP?!" "DON'T YELL AT ME IM VERY PRESSURED RIGHT NOW!" "THEN LEARN HOW TO PISS CORRECTLY!!!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP I KNOW HOW TO PISS!"
-"Why is it so big?" you asked looking at a pothole "that's what everyone says when they see my-" "Don't you dare continue that sentence, Nick." "What? I was just going to say that's what everyone says when they see my TV. My goodness."

-Karl-
-Omg the cutest siblingship ever.
-being in a ton of mrbeast videos, literally just you chilling in the background
-being besties with Chris and Chandler
-"Karl, i'm taking Y/n for the day, bye!" Chris yelled, you giggling as you followed behind him. "Uhh, okay?" Karl chuckled
-"Hey, Y/n! Do you want to be in my stream?" Karl asked, smiling at you.
-MATCHING SWEATERS AND MC SKINS OMG
-u guys definitely watch anime together
-"Guess what happened at school today." You frowned at Karl, sitting on his bed next to him. "What's up?" He asked, looking at you. "I was bullied today."
-Karl is a very bubbily person, but he's very protective of all his siblings.
-lots of "SEANNNNN THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!"

-Quackity-
-"Uhhh, what the fuck do you mean that's not a cup?" "That's like- just read your chat, alex." "OH." Quackity nervously chuckled, looking down at the dough you and him made.
-"You have your own hoodies, Y/n! Stop stealing mine!" Quackity shouted at you, staring you down as you stood in front of his closet, holding one of his hoodies. "What if I told you your cologne smells good?" You said, shrugging, throwing the hoodie over your head.
-you guys have the same energy, and when you feel down, he feels down because you two literally do everything together.

-Badboyhalo-
-constantly being told language, being called a muffin head.
-many streams with him
-a lot of arguing on twitter
-most likely small arguments about playing not age appropriate games

-Niki-
-traveling everywhere with her
-sharing builds in mc for sure for sure
-vlogging with her
-thrifting together no doubt

-Wilbur-
-"You little maggot!" Wilbur jokingly yelled as you killed him for the third time
-he drags you with him and Tommy when Tommy vlogs
-always asking for your opinion on a song he's come up with, or how the guitar notes sound

-Tommy-
-"You want to start your own vlog channel? Goodness, you're such a copy cat. Such a fan of your brother."
-a shit ton of play fighting
-"YOU CANT COOK FOR SHIT!" Tommy yelled spitting your food out.
-"NOOOOUHHH" "TOMMY PLEASEE" "NOOOOO" "YOU'RE A LADIES MAN, CORRECT?" "UH, DUH." "THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR ASS ON THE SMILER."
-"WOOHOO! GO Y/N!" Wilbur yelled, cheering you on for forcing Tommy on the smiler ride.

-Tubbo-
-matching hoodies or plushies
-outside streams together
-he is very supportive of whatever you do unless it's not too friendly
-"LETS GOOOOO!" Tubbo screamed, dragging you out the front door and into jacks car, where niki and george were.
-you meet up with the friends he meets up with.

-Ranboo-
-"How come I didn't pick up the cursing but you did?" Ranboo asked you, frowning.
-i don't want to hear any fucking protests you guys look alike.
-you guys play horror games a lot...
-"AHHHH" "Shut up, Ranboo!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" "RANBOO SHUT UP" "AAAAA-"
-awww tons of free merch from ranboo

-Jack Manifold-
-fishing a lot. a lot a lot.
-"FUCK OFF, Y/N!" Jack screamed when you scared him purposely in a horror game.
-a lot of chaotic streams with each other, whether it's horror, minecraft, roblox even.
-"Hey jack?" "What's up?" "STREAMERS CRACKED?" "SHEEEEESH!" with a little handshake is your guys' thing.

-Captianpuffy-
-"Why do you have a maid dress?" You asked Puffy, watching her waltz around the house with a water bottle.
-Streams at 4-5 in the morning with each other
-if you guys live separately you'd keep mailing each other random stuff, for instance,
- You walked to the front door, grabbing a fairly medium sized package off the ground and walking to the kitchen, opening it, seeing a mini nerf gun, a yo-yo, cat food meanwhile you don't have a cat, and googily eyes?

-Punz-
-"Shit, Y/n. Thank god i'm not doing a face cam today, or they would've seen your ugly ass bed head bird nest shit going on up there." Punz said, standing up and touching your head, sitting back down.
-"Absolutely fuck you." You frowned over at punz, watching him down alcohol, grinning at you.
-he bullies you a lot, but you really do mean the world to him

-Skeppy-
-constant bullying, non stop. all day everyday, end of story, that's all i gotta say.

-Schlatt-
-abuse.

-Spifey-
-"HEY UHHHH, Y/N? HOW DO YOU DO THE RENEGADE? I MIGHT'VE PROMISED MY FANS A DANCE FIVE MONTHS AGO..." Spifey yelled to you from his room, scrolling through tik tok.
-a ton of tweets to each other even if you guys are near each other.
-also a ton of tik toks with each other , all of them being funny ones.

-Eret-
-omg such a cute sibling ship between you and Eret.
-they'll most definitely order you a matching strawberry dress.
-matching blankets, shut up. i know it sounds all hahaha funny cringe but it's true.

-Fundy-
-"Y/n! Shut the fuck up with the furry jokes!" Fundy yelled at you, throwing a plush at you.
-"UH, Y/N? WHY IS YOUR TROPICAL FRUITS LOTION IN THE KITCHEN?" Fundy yelled, looking at it in confusion. "I THOUGHT YOU COULD USE SOME!" You yelled back giggling.

-Ted Nivison-
-"Ted- Ted! Enough with the relatable this and that!" You groaned, walking in on him making a 'relatable' tik tok.
-"Holy fuck, Ted, I know you're the milk man, blah blah, daaaadaaaa, but stop buying so much milk!"

-Charlie Slimecicle-
-"Y/n- NOOOOOOOO!" Charlie yelled, watching you get killed by a creeper.
-a lot of target or walmart runs, literally out of nowhere.
-Charlie texted you, saying it was important that you came downstairs as soon as possible and he doesn't have time to call, so when you came down, he just asked you to get him his salad from the fridge.