Chapter 15:Vacuo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long bullhead ride both Orochi and Qrow find themselves slap bam in the middle of the desert the hot climate and bright sun was a welcomed change from the usually cloudy or rainy one of Vale, Orochi stretched a bit before he headed off in a seemingly random direction prompting Qrow to look at him with a questioning look.

Qrow:Yo kid the city's that way!

Orochi:Yea I know, I'm heading to my lab to get some stuff.

Qrow:Lab?

At this point Orochi was far away causing Qrow to run to catch up to him, they walked for what seemed like hours until a strange structure was seen peeking out from the sand.

(imagine it's on it's own and has a snake head instead of the kanji)

As they got closer to it Orochi did a few hand signs before the ring around it opend up revealing a fancy entrance way complete with a cobble road and a nicely decorated torri gate.

Qrow:Jesus kid how'd you build this?

Orochi:I wanted a holiday home where I could still conduct my experiments. Got a problem with that?

Orochi turned to him with a sinister smirk causing Qrow to stiffen up.

Qrow:Not at all!

Orochi smiled back at him before going in taking off his sand boots and putting on some slippers before Orochi literally flipped Qrow over hitting him over the face with another pair of slippers.

Qrow:WHAT THE HELL!

Orochi:Put on the slippers I don't want you to drag sand into the house!

Qrow:... Fine.

He got the slippers on while grumbling about the 'Damn snake' wanting him to put on some 'Fucking useless slippers', once he got them on he followed Orochi through the nice house until they got to a large set of double doors. Orochi opened them with a long creak revealing a large lab adorned with; storage tanks, tables, shelves, various medical equipment, some jars of animal parts and a dude chained to the wall by his neck and limbs.

Qrow:What the hell?!? Who is that?!

Orochi:Don't worry he was a cerial killer, no ones gonna complain.

Qrow:Yea but you can't just do this to some one!

Orochi:He's both a criminal and dead, there's no point bitching to me now.

Qrow reluctantly stopped pressing on about this and followed Orochi to the back corner of the lab where he was rummaging through an old box.

Qrow:What ya looking for?

Orochi:An invention I made to track people based on their aura signiture and pattern.

Qrow:How does it work?