Chapter 4

"Boom!" a huge gust of wind blew around us and landed on him.

 Aella grabbed him into a hug and started blabbing everything that happened while he was missing.

 His hair looked like the ocean so many types of blues mixed together it was beautiful. His eyes were blue like my brother's, and it looked like he had a flower crown but with ocean animals instead of flowers. He was wearing a white shirt and blue pants. It was simplistic but extravagant both at the same time.

 "Oh my god, River why did you do that! You were so weak you couldn't fight off the most simple spell of all time." I heard Aella say to him. 

So River was his name definitely a water giant I thought to myself.

I wanted to ask them to live with me since I hated living alone and they seemed like nice giants, but I hated people. I heard myself asking them. I wanted to stop my mouth from talking but I couldn't.

 I looked down to the floor knowing that they would say no, but instead, I heard an of course and a "If Aella agree's then okay."

 I was excited about three completely different giants living in the same place.

 Accept Aella and River seemed like they would be fine together it seemed like they knew each other for ages, which they probably did while I was just intruding on their wonderful friendship.