New information Comes out on and Nina and her bullying scandal

Recently many Idol, Actors, and Actress have been being accused of  Shcool Violence one of the Begin BLACKPINK'S Nina

Recently many Idol, Actors, and Actress have been being accused of Shcool Violence one of the Begin BLACKPINK'S Nina . Earlier this month someone under the name Kim Jiheon came out and Nina was lying about begin bullied and she was the bully in her school.

YG then came out and said they are looking into the matter and that they will be taking legal action against them, and doing a police investigation on this matter.

Since they YG has given an update on the matter by stating they have met up with Kim Jiheon along with Nina Lawyer and Parent to discuss this matter.

It now looks like what Nina has been saying is true and Kim Jiheon is the one lying.

Five days ago someone under the name "Nana" came out and said Kim Jiheon was lying and went on to explain her said of the story. She also went to name other bullies who helped Kim Jiheon when it came to bullying both her and Nina.

"Nana" also went on show evidence to back up her claims. Not only did she mention Nina she also mentioned MAMAMOO'S
Jiyeon who was also recently accused of School Violence as well.

Many fnas are wating for YG ENT. to come out with an Staatemnt or commnet on matter.

Also, many fans want to know who this "Nana" girl is and what group she is in.

What Do Think On This New Information?! Also, What Group Is Nana In?! Let's Us Know In The Comments

USERNAME:  NANA  WHAT GRUOP ARE YOU IN!!!!!

USERNAME: NANA WHAT GRUOP ARE YOU IN!!!!!

USERNAME: Nana whoever you are I love for coming out backing up our Nina !!

USERNAME: She has to be in a new group!!

USERNAME: I think maybe Cherry Bullet

USERNAME: I'm so happy right now!!

USERNAME: I KNEW IT!

USERNAME: OUR NINA IS NOT A BULLY!!

A/N: Let me know your thoughts on this! Also what group do you think Nana is in?! Do you think two groups mentioned or diffrent ones?! Let me know in the comments!! Don't be a ghost reader!!!