INSTAGRAM#22

angelnene✓

shiaaaaa___: Hello BLINKS its ShiA

shiaaaaa___: Hello BLINKS its ShiA. I wanted to come on here and talk to you all about everything. I can finally speak on it since everything is resolved and I can do it without breaking down and crying. I will like to say thank you to my member, friends, and family for staying by my side during all of this. Having you all by my side in this hard time meant everything to me. Blinks thank you so much for believing in and staying by my side.

While this was happing I had really bad anxiety. I'm doing better now. I had time to relax and be with family while I took some time for myself. I'm sorry for staying quiet on this matter for so long it was just it was very hard for me to talk about it and scary to believe this was really happing.

My school years were such a hard time in my life. It was a place where I was at my lowest and I believed when Kim Ji-Heon and her friends Lim Chae-ni, Park Sae-Mi, and Choi Hyun-Joo told me that I should just end my life.

I believed them so much that I almost took my life. I here today as BLACKPINK's ShiA because of Kwon Ji-Yeon and Nana. They saved me and told me I was worth it. They made me feel loved and showed me how to love myself again.

My friend Nana thank you so much for having the courage to come and share this hard time in your life. I'm so grateful to call you my friend.  Getting to see you again in after so many years was fate. We have been putting this off for so many years but I think it was we all meet up again..... This world needs to know who you are. My savior. Hunter.

At this point, you are problem confused about how I managed to keep Kwon Ji-Yeon and Hunter who was in the same company as me. Know Jiyeon and were able to stay in touch because of her brother. When I enter Kwon Jiyoung Oppa was always there for me and took care of me and we did everything together.

As for Hunter, her parents took her back to the states and we lost contact. When she joined YG I was busy training and she was getting ready for her debut. It was not until my bandmate Lisa invited me to go to dinner with her friend and that friend turned out to be Hunter. The moment I saw her a broke down crying. After dinner, we went back to Hunter's place and cried even more catching up on all the things we missed. I am happy to have my two best friends in my life again.

I have my two saviors again... My Soulmates forever... Yeobo, Jagiya I love you

Liked by hunter_jung and millions of others.

Vive all 20,9000 comments

shiarapqueen: OMG NO WAY NANA IS...............

shia_blacpink: SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT MY BISA IN KARD  IS NANA!!!!!!

shia_my_queen: SO NINA  KNEW WHO NANA WAS THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!!!

queenshia: HUNTER  I LOVE YOU

shia____: I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW.

hunter_jung: Gongjunim I Love you too!!!

kwon_jiyeon: Nae sarang I love you more

angelnene✓

angelnene: It feels so good to have both of my best friends in my arms again

angelnene: It feels so good to have both of my best friends in my arms again. My best Freind Kwon Ji-Yeon and Hunter. The Three Musketeers have retained once again. I love you both so much!!!!!

Liked by hunter_jung and millions of others.

Vive all 20,9000 comments

shiarapqueen: I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT NANA IS HUNTER FROM KARD.......

shia_blacpink: Brb I am going to cry now

shia_my_queen: They knew!!! OMG I LOVE THIS

queenshia:HUNTER I LOVE YOU

shia____: I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW.