15

Now that Audrey is gone, Blake is more alert than he's been these past few days. While he goes to shower, I rummage through his kitchen to make a late lunch. His appetite is almost non-existent, and he's been complaining that he can't taste anything, so I go for a simple, homemade chicken noodle soup. The broth has just started boiling when Blake comes into the room, wearing a clean white shirt and maroon basketball shorts.

Approaching me with slow steps, he slips his arms around my waist and presses his forehead to mine. I can smell the mint from his toothpaste as he breathes. "Thanks for being here for me. You don't know how much I appreciate you."

I loop my arms around his neck and reward him with a kiss. He's nothing like I initially thought, and I'm ashamed to say that I misjudged him in the Urgent Care center. "I won't say no to the compliments," I say with a grin. "I wanted to say thank you as well. My self-esteem is kind of low, and even when I haven't been the nicest person, you've been so patient and understanding."

He returns my kiss, squeezing my waist and pulling me until I'm molded against him. Despite being sick, he hardens against me, his bulge demanding my attention. I almost don't notice when he speaks because my mind is probably in the same naughty place his little brain is in.

"You're too hard on yourself," he murmurs against my lips.

I snort, still focused on my impure thoughts. He leans back, watching me with quirked lips and a lifted brow. "What?"

I can't hide my grin or repress my giggle. I clear my throat. "I think you're a little horny," I whisper, pointing down at his impressive erection.

The corner of his lips rises higher. Releasing my waist, he takes my wrists in his hands and moves toward the bedroom, urging me to follow. "You know what the cure for that is, don't you?"

"I'm cooking your food," I protest, pulling him back to me.

A wicked gleam lights up his eyes. He lowers his mouth to my ear and growls in my ear. "I'd rather have you."

Shivers zip up my spine and a small gasp escapes my throat. I really can't get enough of him, and I have to admit that I've been craving him for days. Ever since that first night, all I've wanted to do is spend the day in bed with him, naked and cuddling between sex.

Heart flipping cartwheels inside my chest, I chew my bottom lip. "Are you up to it?"

Now it's his turn to laugh as he smacks my bottom and gives it a good squeeze. Then he takes my hand and guides it into his shorts, making my heart go from tumbling to racing. "Does this answer your question?"

I give him a quick peck on the lips, excitement and anticipation thrumming through me. "Alright, you win. Let me turn off the stove."

I break contact to flip the knob in the kitchen, and run back to him, this time tugging him to his room. Our clothes go flying in different directions, and we fall onto the bed in a tangle of limbs, mouths clashing against each other.

I straddle him and carefully hover over him, slowly teasing him as I graze my sensitive area over his skin. He takes a sharp breath, arching his back and rolling his eyes as a groan tears from his lips. Watching him with a devilish grin, I move back and forth without allowing him to go inside.

His hands fly to my hips, and I roll off long enough to reach into his nightstand drawer for a condom. We'd forgotten that first morning in the shower, and I can only hope I'm not pregnant, but it still doesn't hurt to use protection anyway.

Tearing open the wrapper with my teeth, I toss the foil to the side and roll the condom over his length. Then I slowly sink on top of him, gasping as he fills me completely. Then I move in slow motion, back and forth, shuddering every time he hits that special spot within me.