Deep Down

New Austin Mahone short story that came to mind! It will be sad and I already hate myself for it so just bare with me.

-----------------------

Fame. That's what happened to Austin Mahone. Fame got to him and now he's an egotistical jerk that no one can stand to be around, not even his bodygaurd, Dave or his own mother. After his management sets up an acoustic performance at the local childrens hospital in Chicago, they hope and pray that seeing how good he has it will somehow change him back to his old self. 

While there, he meets a little girl names Rosalie, who is barely hanging on. She is diagnosed with leukemia, and her white blood cell count doesn't look so good. Rosalie happens to be Austin's biggest fan and soon, Austin becomes attached to Rosalie, going back to the hospital to visit her even after he said he would never go back after the day he performed for them. 

After several visits to the hospital, Austin soon takes a liking to Rosalie's sister, Natalia. But Natalia sees right through Austin, knowing how he truely is now and how fame has changed him. She plays his game right back to him, throwing his arrogant attitude right back to him. But once she sees how Austin is treating Rosalie and how much he has grown to love and care for her, she wonders if deep down, his old self is still in him. 

One night. That was all it took to change him. After singing Rosalie to sleep, something happens that would change him and his outlook on life, forever. Will Rosalie get better due to Austin's continuous visits, or will he watch her slowly get worse?

Deep down, maybe he really is still the same kid he was before fame changed him.