"What do you mean?"Jungkook asked taking away his arm away from her shoulder."Haven't you watched it before?"

Bom shook her head.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"I was scared. To know what's inside. I was scared to see why my father died" she whispered in a painful way.

Namjoon stroked her hair." Now you don't have to be scared. We all are with you Bomiya. Let's watch it together"

Bom looked at him and smiled. She nodded happily finding the strength she never had before. She felt safe. And protected.

"And before everything," Jimin came forward. "We need to say something to you too Bom"

Everyone looked at Jimin in confusion. Others were not sure about what is he up to.

"What are you gonna say Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin sighed heavily. "Guys,since Bom trusted us and told us everything, we need to do the same. We accepted her and we love her. She needs to know about our secret too"

"Jimin!" Hoseok said his name as a warning. His gaze was cold.

"What?we have to do this hyung" Jimin insisted.

"I agree with him" yoongi agreed.

Others looked at Jungkook who was having an internal debate with himself. Jungkook looked at Bom. He debated if he should trust her. He looked at others.

"Guys,I know that we accepted her. But this is--i mean,this is too much to say. Let's wait a bit more time"

"Kook,don't worry. This is the right time" Jimin again insisted.

Jungkook looked away like he doesn't like the idea.

"Don't you trust me kook?"

Her voice took his attention. He bit his lip and looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

Bom looked down. She doubted if she is the only one who accepted them. She told them her biggest secret in her life. But they don't trust her?it's not like she wanted to know their secret. It's about the 'trust' . She heard Jungkook sighing.

"I'm adopted along with Jimin,Hoseok and Yoongi hyungs" he finally blurted out.

This was a huge shock for Bom. She couldn't process what she just heard."w-what?"

"Yes Bom. We 4 are adopted. We were not Kims " Jimin said sadly." I'm park Jimin"

"I'm Jung Hoseok not Kim Hoseok" hoseok said looking away from everyone.

"I'm Min Yoongi" yoongi said with a small smile.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said after a long sigh.

A silence took over them. No one said a word.But after a minute, Bom woke up her voice.

"And I'm park Bom"

Everyone looked at her. She smiled softly. "So what?adopted or not. We became one family under this roof with the name of Kim. We may come from different families but we are still siblings"

She walked slowly to Jungkook and looked at his weak eyes. She saw one of his weakness. She hugged him tightly and looked up with an adorable smile."you are my brother. It won't change kookie bunny. And these are your brothers. That will never change"..."And I will never take advantages from this secret. I will always love you all no matter what oppa"

Jungkook smiled softly and hugged her back.

"What about me?I want hugs too" Jimin pouted like a kid. Bom looked at him and giggled before running to him. She hugged him while giggling.

"That's unfair. She wanted to hug me. Not you!" Jungkook whined before walking to them. He hugged Bom and Jimin at the same time wanting to hug Bom again.

"What about me?I'm an adopted son too. I want hugs too!" Hoseok whined before going to hug the youngers.

Yoongi awkwardly walked to them and hugged them awkwardly since he was not used to these things.

"Yah what about us?" Remaining Kim boys asked with their hands on their waists.

"Aren't we brothers now?" Namjoon asked with a scoff.

Bom,Jungkook, hoseok,Jimin and Yoongi looked at them before signalling them to join.The three Kim boys happily joined the group hug.

They felt the warmth. Their cold hearts received the medicine. Love. Their bond is unbreakable today. This is called Sibling love. It took a long time for them to recognise the feeling. But that time worth it. They enjoyed every single second she spent with them and they will never trade the jewel they have today with anything in the world.

They smiled seeing their sister's smile. Now they live for it. The precious little jewel. They swore to protect the little jewel with their lives.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

So here's another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment.