Epilogue

Jack's Pov:

"She's beautiful," I say to Rose while looking down at the little bundle in her hands.

Our baby girl was finally here. She has very little hair which is blonde, but it may darken to her mom's color once she grows up.

She moves around a little bit and Rose giggles.

"Hi baby," Rose says to the little baby.

"Hi Dahlia," I whisper to her while stroking her soft cheeks. She opens her eyes and they are a soft blue just like mine. We named our little girl Dahlia Cora Dawson. Dahlia after Rose's favorite flower and Cora after the little girl I used to dance with on the Titanic who didn't get to make it to live her life the way she should have.

"Jack, she has your eyes," Rose whispers while looking up at me. Rose had been saying that she wanted our daughter to have my eyes. I take her into my arms and slowly rock her in my arms. I can't believe how in love with her I am already. She hasn't even been here for a day and she's already my world.

We have decided to ask Sam and Lola to be her godparents because how better than our best friends.

"Jack, I have to feed her," I Rose says to me. I walk back over to the bed and hand Dahlia back to Rose.

Rose bites down on her lip as she winces slightly while feeding Dahlia. I frown when I see that she is a little uncomfortable while breastfeeding.

"I'll get used to it," She says to me with a slight smile when she sees me looking at her and frowning. I walk over to the bedside and push the stubborn curl away from her face. She looks beautiful, even after hours of labor. She brought a little human into this world who is our absolute world now. Even through the sweat and pain, she is glowing, the glowing of new motherhood.

Hey everyone! I know this is kind of an abrupt ending, but I really don't think I want to continue this tory anymore. I had huge plans for it, but lately I've kind of lost the passion and I thinks it's best for me to end this story here and focus on my other ones. 

I have written a few little epilogue scenes because I really didn't want to just stop the story suddenly because I know there are people reading it. 

Eventually, I may come back and write this story the way I was going to originally do it, but for now, I want to end it here. 

- Ag