Chapter 1

Rose's Pov:

I can no longer feel the rest of my body, and my face feels frozen. I slightly turn my head to turn and look at Jack who is still holding onto my hand and leaning against the door slightly for support.

"Jack, Jack I love you." I slightly move our clasped hands and he opens his eyes. "I'm here Rose." He slightly puts his lips onto my hand.

I continue to stare into his crystal blue eyes. The eyes I feel in love with, the ones that bring me peace and calm. I try to keep my eyes open but it's so hard with my body being raided by the cold air.

"Rose, keep your eyes open, come on. The boats are coming, I can see the light getting closer," He whispers to me with his eyes staring into mine.

"Jack," My voice barely comes off as a whisper. I cannot even turn my head to see the light, but I feel the heat of the light coming closer to us.

The water starts to move again due to the motion of the oars. I turn my head slightly and don't see any motion at all. Just a few minutes ago people were screaming for help, but now there is nothing but silence, and the slight breathing of Jack which I hear. I feel his head onto our entwined hands and start to close his eyes. The grip on my hand tightens a little bit and he looks up at me.

"Rose, promise me, no matter what happens you'll survive, you will go on. Promise to never let go of my hand," I nod my heart and I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Jack, I promise you, I won't let go. It's your and me forever Jack, forever." Jack kisses my hand once again, and then slowly loosens his grip on my hand.

"No, Jack, please, Jack." His eyes are still open, but he slowly starts to breathe slower. I yell out to the boats, but they cannot hear me. I push myself off the boat and into the freezing cold water, and I help Jack onto the floating door. I can hear his chest going up and down very slowly and I know that this is my chance. I push myself towards the man with the whistle, and I put it into my mouth. I hold onto the chair floating nearby and I blow. My lungs feel frozen and it just hurts everywhere to have to blow, but I do for Jack.

I see the boat turn around and come towards us, and I hear the men on the boat hollering for us. I slowly swim back to where Jack is laying on the boat. I can hear his faint breathing as his eyes are closed and I feel tears start falling onto my face. The boat is empty and the two men on the boat carry Jack and I onto it and place us on the bench. I feel my eyes start to close as I am wrapped in a blanket.

The last thing I remember is feeling Jack's grip tighten on my hand as he is laid down next to me, "I'll never let go Rose". 

Thank you to everyone who read this. I had to write this for an assignment in class, and I decided to add onto it and make it a short story, like an alternative ending. Make sure to check out my other Dramione (from Harry Potter) stories if you would like.

-Ag