Courier: Thank god, I thought I was a goner. Thank you, Takao. 

Elda: Who are you two exactly?

Takao: I'm the first ship of the Takao-class heavy cruisers, Takao. Don't take me lightly; I've come to stand here after crossing countless battlefields. And the one that hugged Courier is my sister Atago.

Atago: Hello~ Did you liked the hug?

Atago asks as Courier rubs his neck.

Courier: Not sure if it was a hug or an assassination attempt.

Takao: I am really sorry about her behavior. I hope you can forgive her.

Courier: I'll let it slide. But could you tell us why you're here ?

Takao: Of course. I was tasked to wake you up to make you sure you would be ready for the meeting with Lady Nagato this morning.

Elda: I see. Could you let us change while keeping Atago away from Courier while we do it ?

Takao: Don't worry. I'll make sure to keep an eye on her. Now, Atago, let them change, please.

Atago: Don't worry~ Big Sister will wait for you, so she can give you one of her famous hugs~.

Courier Thoughts: I need a adult... WAIT! I AM A ADULT!!!

As the sisters left, Elda immediately hugs Courier's arm while muttering something under her breath, confusing him.

Timeskip brought to you by Doge dragging Atago to Horny Jail

Location: Sakura Empire meeting room

Admiral Elda, Courier, and Jean Bart waited for Nagato for about 15 minutes now.

Jean Bart: Did you sleep well ?

Courier: Yeah... until I woke up.

Jean Bart raises a brow.

Jean Bart: Why?

Jean Bart asks as admiral Elda answers her.

Elda: He almost died to one of Atago's hugs.

Elda said, Jean Bart shivers a bit upon hearing it.

Elda: Good thing Takao came to stop her.

Jean Bart: You don't say. I'll never know how people can survive that.

Courier: Me neither. 

The door then opens as 8 shipgirls enter. Most of which Courier recognize. 

Nagato: Hello, Jean Bart, and I take it you are Courier and admiral Elda?

Elda: Yes, you're correct. And I presume you're Nagato?

Nagato: Hai, I am the manifestation of the soul of the Sakura Empire, the pride and glory of her warrior spirit. As a Big Seven, I am also the symbol of an era. I am called Nagato, flagship of the Sakura Empire's Combined Fleet.

 I am called Nagato, flagship of the Sakura Empire's Combined Fleet