The Scream

Hi my name is Percy Jackson. I'm a son of Poseidon, or so I thought. I'm actually a son of chaos, the most powerful being in the universe. I'm Chao's commander of his army. We're called the elite angels. But before I go any farther I will tell you how I became the commander.

        It was way past curfew and me and Annabeth, my awesome girlfriend, and my friends Grover and Thalia were having fun on the beach.We heard a harpy call and I said,"Let's get out of here before we're harpy food."They busted out laughing knowing that the harpy's were way to fat and lazy to catch us. We got up and started walking to our cabins.

         You may think by the way I say cabins I'm talking about a summer camp, but you have it all wrong. This is Camp Halh Blood, an all year camp for kids like me and my friends. We are demigods. Half human and half god. You know the gods of Olympus in Greek mythology,  well we're the children of those god's. This camp protects me and my friends. This is the only safe place on earth for half bloods. But back to us .

     As we were walking back to our cabins we joked about the slow harpy's. We walked to the Athena cabin and said goodnight to Annabeth and then I dropped off Thalia at the Zeus cabin. As I was walking back to my cabin I heard a blood curdling scream at the border. I took my pen riptide out of my pocket and uncapped it. It turned into a full celestial bronze sword.

      As I ran to the woods I saw a boy about sixteen fighting off two dracanae. I quickly turned them too dust as the boy his behind a tree. As I was kicking the dust to be sure they don't come back the whole camp was standing there staring intently at the boy. I was about to say something but the boy beat me to it."I killed two flying thingies as that boy just stood their and laughed." "Woah wait a minute I remember killing those two dracanae while you just stood their weaponless while you his behind a tree. Plus how did you do it when you don't have a weapon," I asked. "I think you oughta know since you pried my sword out of my hand and threw it in the woods." He said. "Percy, is this true?" my teacher Chiron asked. "No, what would you believe a new camper over me. You of all people should know that I would never do that." I explained to him. "I'm very disappointed in you. You should know better than to not help a new camper." I stared at him plus the whole camp in horror as they all stared at me as if I were the dracanae. "What's your name son," Chiron asked the boy. "Issac Smith," said the boy. "Well thank you Issac, for saving this boy's worthless life since he didn't have the sense to help" "Annabeth will you please show this young man the Hermes cabin since we don't know his godly parent." Chiron asked. Annabeth walked to Issac with a glare at me, and walked off leading Issac to his temporary cabin. While everybody else walked off with glares at me, Thalia, Grover, and Nick all stayed behind with me. Them being the only ones who didn't fall all over Issac I didn't run from them. "We're sorry Percy, we don't believe him. We know you would never do that." Thalia said. The others nodded in agreement. I didn't say anything as I ran to my cabin and thought about all my friends and my girlfriend. The easy they looked at me I just new that our friendships were over,forever. So I fell asleep with silent tears rolling down my face and fell asleep. Being a demigod, sleep means dreams,nightmares.