pt.6 calling him

"You know what we could do now, we could build your house" - Tubbo

They have been on the smp for about 30 minutes now, she had been streaming for a little over an hour and she was really tired.

"I'm really tired tubbo. So I'm going to head off and end stream but I'll be streaming on the smp tomorrow, you can help me build my house then?" - Rose

"Sure, I'm going to stay on for a bit but bye Rose" - Tubbo

"Bye tubbo" - Rose

phoenixx left

"Okay chat, before I head off let's get some questions"

Dono: "will you be streaming more with Tommy and tubbo?"

"Yeah I will stream a bit more with Tommy and tubbo. And hopefully everyone else on the smp"

Dono: "are you caught up on all the past of the smp"

"Yeah my older brother is a fan of the smp so he caught me up on it all when I said I wanted to see if I could join"

Dono: "what are your thoughts on tommyinnit"

"Well he's a very nice person. He's more calm in person. And I'm better then him at maths which is pretty pog for me. The first time I met him was the day after one of his late streams, it was like a 1am stream so he was really tired when I met him. But tubbo was his usual self. And he is not clingy, no matter what tommy says. If anything then tommy is the clingy one."

Dono: "would you ever date tommy"

"Okay chat I think now is a good as time as any to end up stream. Before I go, rate your mood on a 1-10 scale."

She was planning on answering a few more questions but she didn't want to answer that. She didn't like tommy persay. She just didn't want people asking her to date tommy, or tubbo even. It made her uncomfortable.

"I'm seeing loads of 8s and 9s and even a few 10s. That's what I like to see. My deepest apolagys to those still under 5s, I'm sorry that I couldn't help. I hope it gets better for you all."

"I'll be streaming tomorrow on the smp, not sure what time yet, I'll tweet what time when I find out. And I'll be focusing on my house and getting to know every one. Thanks for watching, this is Phoenixx signing off"

And she ended.

She liked ending like that, she didn't know why. She just liked how people said goodbye in walkie talkies sometimes in the olden days. So now she used it as her outro.

When she ended she sat back in her chair and felt the pressure being lifted off of her. She loved streaming but even though she was 16 she still felt as though if she did a slight thing wrong then she would be cancelled.

She suddenly had a craving for ice cream. Specifically ben & jerrys cookie dough ice cream. It was the best one in her opinion. And luckily for her wilbur said he was going to buy her some when he went to the store. He went to the store today meaning there should be some ice cream for her down stairs.