Chapter 17

''Dage! Hanchen gege wants to talk with you regarding the case of my accident three years ago,'' Shen Wei called Fusheng that in the middle of cooking in the kitchen for the customers.

''Regarding the case? Why me?'' Fusheng curiously asked.

Shen Wei shrugs her shoulders to not know the detail as her brother-in-law calls her phone and just wants to talk with her eldest brother, Fusheng.

''Help me to cook this stew!'' Fusheng requested while wiping his hands with a towel near him before he changes the wooden spoon with the phone from Shen Wei.

Shen Wei just continues to stir the stew while Fusheng is answering the call from Hanchen.

''Fusheng, if I am not mistaken, I remembered you once told to me about someone called you to tell about Wei's accident on that hill. Do you know who was that one who called you at that time?'' Hanchen asked as his call is answered.

''Oh, yeah! Actually not call, Hanchen but texted me. I don't know who was that one but that one just told to me that Wei had an accident at there. I don't know that phone number and how did that one got my number at that time,'' Fusheng told.

''By chance, are you still remember that phone number?'' Hanchen asked just in case Fusheng is like Shen Wei that can remember the numbers easily.

''If I am not wrong, that number is similar to Wei's old phone number,'' Fusheng told and then he told that phone number of Wei that was used back then.

''So, you didn't really remember the real number?'' Hanchen asked to confirm.

''No, Hanchen. I am sorry. I just remembered those three numbers are different at the back. The front numbers are same as Wei's old phone number,'' Fusheng told.

Hanchen sighs a little.

''It's alright, Fusheng. I will ask Congbo and Lin to crack this number. Anyway, you helped me a lot in giving this number. I mean for still remember that phone number even though it's not complete. But at least we have another clue. I will tell you any update, okay?'' Hanchen said and Fusheng just hums for understand.

Now it's already more than three months but the case is still going on. It's hard to find any evidence after three years the case was closed. Hanchen and his team are working so hard to find the clues and evidences to find the suspect of the accident of Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan. But with the lack of evidences and clues, it's hard for them. However, they are not giving up yet since they will find that killer or killers.

Fusheng backs to Shen Wei in the kitchen and he tells what is talk between him and Hanchen. Shen Wei just listened as she didn't know who was the one who texted her brother on that day. But she just can guess the persons from the nearby them.

''Maybe that one is from your customers, dage. Who knows he or she had your phone number at that time and coincidentally he or she knows me and you. Then he or she texted you to tell about that,'' Shen Wei guessed.

''But I can't contact that number after that. Luckily I remembered that number is similar as your old phone number, meimei,'' Fusheng said.

Shen Wei nods understand.

''Wei, the kids want you to crochet the crafts for them,'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly interrupted Shen Wei in the kitchen as he came to there to give a new order from the customers.

''Oh, okay! I will go there now. Dage, don't think too much. I believe Congbo or Lin can crack those numbers. They are the best hackers I ever know, dage,'' Shen Wei assured and Fusheng nods understand.

Shen Wei gets her husband and she gives a short kiss to her husband before she walks away to find the kids in the cafe area. Now, Shen Wei is being at front to take care of the cashier while crocheting her crafts for the cafe. Sometimes, the kids will come to her and asked her for the crafts to buy. With that, Shen Wei will crochet a small crafts that can finish in a few minutes to give to the kids. She used that chance to attract more customers to this cafe.