Chapter 3

''Jiejie, that guy asked you if you can make a shirt. He gives me the picture of that pattern if you are interested,'' Yezhun told and he gives that picture to Shen Wei that in the middle of crocheting the additional crafts for their cafe.

''But I don't like to crochet the shirt anymore,'' Shen Wei rejected without seeing the picture that Yezhun gives to her but she didn't take it.

''Jiejie, just see it first. Who knows you will change your mind to crochet shirt back,'' Yezhun persuaded.

''I don't want, didi!'' Shen Wei determined.

Yezhun sighs.

''I thought you are having a kind heart to help the others with your crochet skill. But seem like you are determined to not help this guy,'' Yezhun said and he wanted to walk away with that picture.

Shen Wei swallows hard to hear those words since she didn't want to be a selfish girl to not help anyone who is needed. Since she knows the story about that guy's brother that having a paralyzing state with can't move or even talk, she feels like selfish to not help that guy just because she didn't want to remember her skill in crocheting the shirt to her boyfriend back then. She feels uncomfortable to crochet the shirt when the shirt is reminded her to her boyfriend. That's why she tried yo avoid from crocheting the shirt and only crocheting the amigurumi dolls.

''Didi, leave that picture on that table. I will reconsider it,'' Shen Wei finally decided.

Yezhun smiles widely and he turns back to face his sister. He slips that picture underneath the book that Shen Wei reads when she is resting from crocheting. Shen Wei saw that picture but can't see it clearly. She will look at it sooner or later. But now she wants to finish up these crafts first besides she will reconsider of that request. As she keeps crocheting, she forgot about that picture and she leaves that room for her sleep.

The next day, Shen Wei brings down the crafts to Wuxie and she helps Fusheng in the kitchen when they have a lot of customers today. Hanchen comes to the cafe together with Chenxi to have a lunch at there while getting back the picture as well as the foods for his brother and their private doctor. Today his wife can't cook since she has a catchment at outside and his brother is left under the care of their private doctor.

''Oh, chief! You came! Well, my jiejie still didn't give an answer. Can you wait for me to ask her again?'' Yezhun greeted Hanchen at the table.

''It's alright. Please do it now,'' Hanchen replied.

Yezhun nods with his smile and then he walks into the kitchen to ask Shen Wei. Like last night, Shen Wei gives the same answer which is rejected that request. Yezhun sighs to hear that and he wants to take back that picture to give back to that guy.

''You find it on the table where you put it on the last night!'' Shen Wei told while still cooking for the customer.

''Alright!'' Yezhun replied in defeated and he walks away to the upstairs to the crocheting room of his sister.

Yezhun keeps finding that picture but none. He tried to find underneath the table and couch but still not find it. He frowns a little to see the book is moved to the other position but no that picture at there or even in the book. He rushes to the kitchen back to ask his sister made Shen Wei frowns as she didn't take that picture on the last night.

''Is it fell off into your crafts box?'' Yezhun asked.

''I am not sure because Wuxie gege put those crafts into the box after I slept. I just brought the box to him at downstairs,'' Shen Wei told.

''Go and find it, Wei. Maybe that picture is an important picture to our customer,'' Fusheng said.

''Alright, dage!'' Shen Wei replied and she walks to the upstairs to find the box that Wuxie put back after removing the crafts this morning, but no that picture too.