Chapter 11

Zhao Yunlan nervously waiting the result of the surgery from his brother-in-laws. But till now there is no news to be heard. He is afraid if that surgery failed. He is afraid if Shen Wei can't accept the reality. He wants to stay at the side of Shen Wei but he didn't know what to do. He can't walk yet and he can't go there yet. Only the phone is his way to contact his wife since the beginning.

''Yunlan! Wang called me!'' Da Qing suddenly called Zhao Yunlan that nervously waiting the news in the bedroom.

''She called? What's happened? Why now? Why after a week they had that surgery for Wei?'' Zhao Yunlan asked in worry.

Da Qing sighs with heavily sigh made Zhao Yunlan feels uneasy for that.

''Da Qing, what is it? Tell me now! Don't make me scare to hear that!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded.

Da Qing sighs again.

''The surgery is successful...'' Da Qing told.

''Successful? Then why is your face and your sigh...'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''She got a trauma back, Yunlan...''

''What?!! Why?!'' Zhao Yunlan asked with full of his worry for his wife.

''When she saw her face with that bandage wrapped on her scar face, she screamed and said someone wants to kill her. She said someone caused her car burned on that day. She scared to face anyone including her brothers and the doctors. Even the nurses were rejected by her. Wang desperately put her in a coma state for this week,'' Da Qing told the real happening to Shen Wei and the others at there.

Zhao Yunlan speechless to hear that. He didn't know that incident has related to the attempting of kill. He didn't know about that someone wanted to kill Shen Wei. He really didn't remember about that if Shen Wei told him on that day. What he was remembered is that car suddenly burned when he started the drift and he lost the power steering caused them got that accident. Then, Shen Wei pushed him out from the car to save him but ended he fell off the cliff of that hill and that car exploded in front of his eyes during his fall.

''How can someone want to kill her? Who? I really didn't know that,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''I don't know. Wang, the doctors and Wei's brothers also didn't know that. Wei never tell to them about that. Before this when she was in trauma, she never scream about someone wants to kill her. But now she screamed that made all of them worried on her and they didn't know what to do to have a talk with her. Besides, she kept saying that you are died,'' Da Qing told the next news.

Zhao Yunlan can't stay still right now. So this is the uneasy feeling that he felt since the beginning. It's not about Shen Wei will leave him or find any guy but it's about Shen Wei that still has the trauma for that bad incident happened to them.

''Call my gege and jiejie now, Da Qing. Tell them to come back home! I want to meet my wife. I want to have a talk with her by myself!'' Zhao Yunlan stated with his determine.

''But, Yunlan, your gege and jiejie will not let you...''

''Call them now!! I don't care whatever happen after this! I just want to see my wife and I want to stay at her side in this situation!!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted, cutting Da Qing's words.

Da Qing that startled to hear that shout quickly calls Hanchen and he tells everything what was happened to Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan right now. Upon listening to the attempted to kill of Shen Wei, Hanchen directly brings his staffs, Chu and Guo to his house to know the detail. He also told to Jinxi and his wife comes back home too with Lin, her staff.

''Gege, jiejie! Let me go to Wei, please! She needs me at there. I didn't know what she meant with that attempted kill but I guess that burned car is not coincident. I just started to drift at that time when suddenly it's burned and I lost power steering on that car. After that, Wei pushed me to save me. I didn't remember if she said something to me about the attempted to kill but I just heard she said save yourself. That's it!'' Zhao Yunlan said his feeling and also what was happened on that day of accident on that hill.