Demon and angel (m.m x c.t)

Mina knows right from wrong, she's an angel for christ sake. And she's quite aware angel's dating demons isn't well liked. But no one is against it. They aren't as bad as the books made them out to be.

Angels were actually the worst.. uptight, some even evil. Demons were laid back, a lot did tons of good in the world. There were gangs, families, and so forth made of all types of creatures. Werewolves, Vampires, Ghouls, so on and so forth.

Demons were frowned upon, they always had been. And Satan wasn't as evil as he was made out to be. He just takes care of the bad guys, that's all to it really. But people hated them. Demons are just as good as the rest of them.

Especially her Tzuyu. One of the most powerful demons known in Seoul. Red sharp eyes, matching horns and a tail to go along with what she was. Her family was the most powerful demon family known to any creature of holy upbringing.

They were either feared, or worshipped. Mina didn't believe in that. Worshipping others, and she shouldn't be like that especially because she's an angel. That didn't matter though.

"Earth to Mina." Sana waved a hand in front of Mina's face.

"What?"

"I said, do you think I should go out with her or not?"

"Who?"

"Siyeon! Were you not paying attention?" Sana exasperated in annoyance.

"Sorry I was just thinking." Mina apologized, picking at her food.

"About your demon girlfriend? Not surprised." Jihyo teased.

Jihyo, well she was a god. Not the greek mythology god, no she was a literal god. As in the daughter of god himself. Sana, she was a demi-angel. The rest of her friends were a mix.

"Tzuyu's super sweet, I would be lovesick just like her." Jennie—a demon patted her shoulder affectionately.

Mina, even though quiet, did have a big group of friends. The angels, her, Sana, and Lisa. The demons were Jennie, Roseanne, and Jisoo. Then the gods, Jihyo, Joohyun, and Seulgi.

"Speak of the devil." Jihyo growled upon the loud group of girls walking over.

They all looked expensive. Most of which were demons, and only two of which were angels. Mina's eyes caught sight of her girlfriend. Who was laughing with her best friend Elkie.

The group consisted of the Elite. The top being the twins, Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Satan's only daughters, the ones who he wanted to take over his throne. Next was Jeongyeon's best friend Momo, a demi-god.

Then they had the mischievous pair of the group. Chaeyoung and Dahyun, sisters and powerful in the demon world like Tzuyu. With them, trouble was never too far away.

Then the angels, Yerim and Joy. Best friends, and some of the less uptight angels that were around. It was known Yerim had Chaeyoung wrapped around her finger. A trained puppy to say the least.

Then there is the one and only greek god Seungwan or Wendy. Her kind was rare, but when they were around they were the purest souls to ever exist. Which is exactly what she was.

Tzuyu's eyes landed on Mina, flashing at the sight. They were all either dressed in expensive suits or something of formal attire. She had on a black pantsuit, the top buttons on her black shirt leaving little to no room for the imagination.

Her long light orange hair parted in the middle and cascading down her shoulders. Her red tail swaying side to side lazily. Elkie shoved her forward making a comment that made Tzuyu blush. Her friends all turned their attention towards the table.

One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara