Maknae line

Dahyun was extremely shy when she first met her new sisters. She hid behind Mina's leg, her fluffy tail wrapping around it. Mina couldn't really walk so she picked Dahyun up instead. "Do you wanna try say hi sweetie?" Dahyun looked hesitant, running her knuckles along her lips as if she wanted to bite them.
Chaeyoung had an idea, crawling to the kitchen, nuzzling Momo's foot. "Hey kitty, I thought you wanted to say hi to Dahyun?" Momo asked.
"Da'yun shy, need goldfish cwackers" Chaeyoung said. Momo was in awe of how thoughtful the kitten was, quickly preparing a small container of goldfish. Chaeyoung thanked Momo, pushing the container with her nose as she moved back to the living room.
"Da'yun? Goldfish?" Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun's ears twitched as she moved from Mina's neck. She meowed quietly at Mina, wanting to be put down. Mina put Dahyun down, watching as she slowly bent down in front of the container, picking out a cracker, slowly munching on it. After she ate a few, she nuzzled Chaeyoung's neck, allowing her to do the same.
After Chaeyoung and Dahyun got to know each other a little, a very sleepy Tzuyu came downstairs in Momo's arms. "Tzuyu-ah? You wanna meet Dahyun?" Tzuyu's tail started to wag uncontrollably at the mention of the kitten's name. Momo set her down, leaving to fill a sippy cup for Dahyun.
Momo came back, handing the sippy cup to Tzuyu, whispering something in her ear. Tzuyu walked over slowly, not wanting to scare Dahyun as she heard that she was scared of fast moving things.
Tzuyu sat down next to Chaeyoung. Dahyun was still eating the goldfish so she hadn't quite noticed Tzuyu. Tzuyu moved the sippy cup on the ground slowly, the slight noise making Dahyun's fluffy ears twitch. She looked at the sippy cup, then at Tzuyu.
"Dahyun 'ave some?" She asked quietly. Tzuyu smiled, handing the sippy cup to Dahyun. Her tail thumped on the ground as Dahyun drunk from the sippy cup. " 'ummy, 'ank you Tzuyu".
Tzuyu beamed, mouthing: "she knows my name!" To Mina, to which Mina smiled. While Tzuyu looked up at Mina, Dahyun took the opportunity to nuzzle and sniff Tzuyu's neck, the puppy was a little stiff but relaxed after awhile.
Chaeyoung giggled at the interaction, doing the same as Dahyun to the other side of Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu giggled, slowly wrapping her tiny arms around Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें