Mitzu

I think it'll be fun." Tzuyu encouraged a shy looking Mina. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." She teased.
Mina sighed softly, trying to hide a smile. "I know. But what if I suffocate you?"
"You won't suffocate me." Tzuyu lay back on the bed. "Come up here."
Mina carefully straddled her chest and looked into her eyes. "Will you tell me if something goes wrong?"
"I will tell you if something goes wrong." Tzuyu rubbed her thighs and guided her up until her knees were on either side of her head.
Mina was about to speak but Tzuyu's tongue touched her clit and her lips pressed together at the feeling. She looked down and could really only see Tzuyu from the eyes up, but she could tell she was enjoying every second of it. Tzuyu almost had a ravenous hunger in her eyes.
Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Mina's thighs and used her fingers to pull the hood away from her clit, flicking her tongue against it rapidly. Mina's knees closed around her head and a loud moan bubbled up from her chest. Her chin was getting absolutely soaked, but she loved it.
Mina's body fell forward, her hands on the soft bed to hold herself up. "S-Suck..."
Tzuyu glanced up to see Mina's eyes closed and her brows furrowed. She did as she said and sucked on her clit, instantly feeling a rush of fluid against her chin as Mina came, her thighs shaking.
"B-Baby, too much."
Tzuyu shook her head and continued to suckle on her clit, making sure to watch her face for any discomfort. Mina's breathing got heavier, one of her hands flying down to grip Tzuyu's hair as she rolled through a second orgasm, her body falling to the side. Tzuyu chased after her, pushing her tongue into her pussy.
Mina's body arched sharply, her knees falling open. "Tzuyu!"
Tzuyu moved her head from side to side, the tip of her nose rubbing her clit as she curled her tongue against her walls. She waited a few seconds before pinning her thighs to the bed and attacking her clit again. The tendons in Mina's neck stood out as she silently screamed through a third orgasm. Tzuyu finally let up then, leaving a few gentle kisses around her mound.
Mina put her hand on her chest as she caught her breath. "Whoa."
Tzuyu licked her lips clean, but Mina giggled at her attempt. "What?"
"Your face is covered, baby. That's not going to do anything."
Tzuyu shrugged, still catching a bit of Mina on her lips.